Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Repelling roasties with my personality

lastchancel

lastchancel

It gets worse
★★
Sat down in a new module in college that I haven't been to yet (so I don't know anybody, nobody knows each other), the lecture hall was filling up, and there was a row with a couple empty seats still. So I went and sat beside a 5/10 roastie, didn't want to look autistic and sit on my own. I didn't look at her directly, say anything, do anything at all, and she looked at me when I sat down with an annoyed face, she proceeded to get up 4 seconds later, and move over one seat away from me, down the lane. The suicide fuel is some normie 6/10 guy sat down next to her in the gap that was created and she said hey to him. I asked him after the class if he knew her from outside the college(i had to know) and he didn't. It's over.

Guess it's my personality

Megachad

this guy has a 10/10 personality because he showers and gets a haircut every day

View attachment 50705

this guy has a 10/10 personality because he showers and gets a haircut every day
Just to mention it incase IT is watching, I did infact shower that very morning, I'm clean shaven and I got a haircut last week.

i must not have been confident enough :lul:

Just to mention it incase IT is watching, I did infact shower that very morning, I'm clean shaven and I got a haircut last week.

You need to make getting a new haircut a daily ritual. Unless your hair is 10/10 girls will be repulsed by your clear lack of hygiene

Just got to smile bra

Should’ve showered with Luke warm water :feelsahh:

I repel roasting too. My personality is 5’9” and my confidence is Norwood 3

u weren't being urself br0 u put urself out there but just weren't urself