Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Repairing the image or public relations of the forum here and inceldom as a whole.

They won't , and they won't have any reason to give a shit about us if we are not seen as a threat

maybe r/ForeverAlone is an alternative for you?
I was banned from there. I dont even remember why. Fuck that cucked sub

Cucked and bluepilled

I agree that all the ridiculous obvious glowies who try to incite and attract comments about stuff like pedophilia, nazism, slavery and other bullshit need to be dealt with and targeted by administartion while the ideea of inceldom as a whole is not yet irreparably merged with that of a psycho/sociopath, domestic terrorist, or some other unstable individual.
Some people are right to feel angry with every unfair asshole who has demeaned them and judged them unfairly, but associating incels with shit like rapists and shooters plays right into the kind of dumb tribalistic mentality that most normies tend to have about all demographic groups, a tactic that has been used by one faction to make propaganda against others in any conflict. Playing against the simplistic mentality most NPCs have is difficult, and often makes no sense to play a game rigged from the start. Except when everyone hates you to the point of being immediately associated with rapists and murderers just because you can't get laid, you really need to at least make a minimum of effort to separate extreme nutjobs from the rest of us here who are just alone.:cryfeels:
So I say make some changes to the rules, particularily against fakecells and glowies, and enforce them properly, that is probably a good first step to a better public perception and people understanding the incels are't raping murderous monsters, just lonely guys. I hate it when every single dumb normie, every youtuber and streamer and whatnot, who ever mentions incels immediately portrays them as "sexist", inhuman scum. At least we can try for better understanding and perception, no need to add more weight when your life is an uphill battle already.

I've said it once and I've said it again that something needs to be done about all the rapecels or pedocels that plague all incel spaces now. It has gotten so bad now that idiot normies have convinced themselves that all incels are pedophiles or potential rapists. In my opinion, this needs to stop in a sort of image or public relations rebranding of ourselves. As an oldcel I long for the days before 2014 where back then we would merely mock the shit out of women, have conversational debates, and write advanced thesis on why the current world is so tragically corrupt or messed up as it is today, back then times were more simple where the only negative stigma attached to us back then was that we were a bunch of politically incorrect shitheads. I miss that much simpler time like you can't even imagine, it was where I was the most comfortable being a part of our community and I felt more at home.

Nowadays it's all about raping women or wanting to abduct infants out of strollers raising them to be your own personal looksmatch over time, I find it all very distasteful and unproductive. Even the ER types of let's go kill as many women and people as possible are a bit concerning having thought on that a lot lately, I certainly understand the anger or rage behind all of those things quite well but once again I view it as unproductive and detrimental ultimately for our cause.

I'll tell you this as well, the world currently is a mess, it's a world on the terminal decline on the verge of societal or civilization collapse, so for all of you dark triad types out there I can assure you that in the future there will be no shortage of violence as that seems to be where all of the world is headed anyways eventually.

I know this thread will bring controversy, some will say it is cucked or bluepilled, but for me as a reformist I'm merely saying we need a reformation for our community and movement as a whole. It is hard to try to get the general public to understand us let alone sympathize with our plight if all they view of us is that of domestic terrorists or criminals, ultimately I would like to see a shift away from all of that. Ultimately I could be an idealist and maybe a bit overly optimistic, perhaps the world has abandoned us for good where nothing will change but at least we can say we tried to reach out towards the rest of the world in the very end. I want to believe that there is some kind of way to reconcile our differences with the rest of society, how I don't know, but I want to believe. I want the rest of the world to understand us, but not as monsters, but instead as individual men.

@Fat Link Your thoughts on this? :feelsjuice:
this is stupid because there is no appeasing pedohunters. They see pedophilia in EVERYTHING. We can try to crack down on it, but the label is stuck like glue. Incels are just bad people in and out that are being driven toward the evil from a society that rejects them.

this is stupid because there is no appeasing pedohunters. They see pedophilia in EVERYTHING. We can try to crack down on it, but the label is stuck like glue. Incels are just bad people in and out that are being driven toward the evil from a society that rejects them.
This

this i
You think rapecels and pedocels bring bad public image? What about feminists raising slogans like kill all men and faggots raping young boys? No controversy surrounding them.

It's not about rape advocates and pedos, globohomo will spare no excuse to push back against anyone who doesn't approve of foid tyranny. Pedo and rape is just an excuse
this is not a feminist message board or a lgbt message board so who cares what they are doing

these rapecel and pedocel weirdos are the intersectional feminist of any movement. they ruin everything they touch.

the first thing you think about when you think of libertarians is that they wanna lower the age of consent so they can fuck 13 year olds.

these pedo’s are dying for any kind of acceptance and will infest and dominate any space where they are allowed.

The thing is even the slightest thing that goes against the gynocentric cucked soyciety we live in will inherently be viewed as evil, and even more so as this decade progresses.