Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rent is so fucking high that I will most likely be homeless or forced to move to the 3rd world soon.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15737
  • Start date
Deleted member 15737

Deleted member 15737

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-
I make $1400, a decent apartment is $700+$150-$200 for electricity. My car costs $375 a month to keep running. That’s car payment, gas and insurance. (I’m an Americunt, so a car is a requirement to be employed.)

That leaves me about $100 a month to eat and spend on copes. I could get roommates, but every place I’ve applied to sublet with others, they rejected me because I wasn’t a university student. FML!

I have a chronic illness, I’m so poor right now that I’ve skipped all my doctor appointments. I have stuff similar to Crohns Disease and it prevents me from working a decent job because I’m too sick to work long hours and have to sleep a lot.

reminder that foid will just fuck a landlord or post pics of her feet on internet to pay the rent while you are stressing and calculating whether you will have enough money to survive this month

reminder that foid will just fuck a landlord or post pics of her feet on internet to pay the rent while you are stressing and calculating whether you will have enough money to survive this month
Female privilege at its finest
full

The rent situation in America is particularly egregious because boomers are using their voting power at local government levels to prevent housing development so they can grow their real-estate investments. It's absolutely rage-inducing how many places there are in burgerland where high-density housing is illegal.

$1400. One whorican once told me the lowest an whorican makes is $3000.

$1400. One whorican once told me the lowest an whorican makes is $3000.
Not even my boomer parents make $3000. The average person makes $15 an hour around here and works 40 hours a week. After tax, around 30%, they might bring home $1,600-$1,800 a month. The minimum wage is $7.25 an hour around here.

Life is fucked up

Not even my boomer parents make $3000. The average person makes $15 an hour around here and works 40 hours a week. After tax, around 30%, they might bring home $1,600-$1,800 a month. The minimum wage is $7.25 an hour around here.
That’s the worst thing I have ever heard in my life. I was making 1000 a week at one point. I would become a drug dealer or kill myself so quickly if I didn’t have university and had to suffer only making 15 an hour. The more money I make, the less I have to work and deal with people. I believe both my mother and father make around 50 an hour.

:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :reeeeee: Fuck, dude! This is some potent rage fuel, a reminder I did not need!
The average person makes $15 an hour around here and works 40 hours a week.
I wish I was making that. I've found myself back at the bottom making single digits an hour. Life's fucked up, man. I feel like I've slipped through the cracks of society and been forgotten.

time to hobomaxx

any way to get a cheaper apartment? also depends on location tbh, I know states like new york and cali have terribly shitty rent.

:feels:

Living the wagie life is the worst thing someone can do.

this is happening all over the western part of the world and in aus rent is getting higher and foids are now fucking the land lords to pay the rent, the nukes won't come fast enough for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back