Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Renormalizing beards

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
Everyone should have a beard. It makes you look far better. It hides a small jaw. It draws attention to where it does not cover, thus making your cheekbones look stronger.

:feelshaha:
What about Asian men?

It's about numbers generally, while true that a weak chin or jaw is hidden all these soys having it throws you in the neckbeard crowd. If I had a strong jawline check I'd shave every day.

The more bearded men the less special it is.

I rather not look a redditor with a patchy beard tbh thats why I go clean shaven everyday.
The farthest I would go is a five o'clock shadow or some stubble.

Patchy beard makes you look worse.

Really thick, perfectly dense beard with full coverage can improve your looks, but the majority of men can't pull this off

aren't they already? Everyday I see some soycuck walking around popping his pubes-like neckbeard like it's no biggie

asiancels on suicidewatch

A beard does not hide a subhuman jaw magically. It works for some but not a guarantes

I'm letting mine grow. Only trimming the moustache.

If your beard starts to get dry and wire-like, just use some olive oil.

I've already beardmaxxed in the past and it never changed anything.
Foids were just saying they didn't liked me having a beard.
But they don't like me without beard too, so, beardmaxx if you think it can hide your face or jaw.

Aren't they back in fashion already?

I let it grow why bother shaving.

aren't they already? Everyday I see some soycuck walking around popping his pubes-like neckbeard like it's no biggie
Soyboy memes ruined beards tbh jfl