Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Renegade #1 was right: truly blackpilled people are dead. We are never a blackpiller until we rope. Not that its a bad thing though...

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Veteran
★★

I guess its better. You decide.

I mean, let me give my opinion. Why even live as a blackpiller? When you know its all cope? Why should we strive for the truth if its unobtainable?

I mean, the truths about living a good, fulfiling life is unreachable for us? Then, whats the point?

Why are we still alive?

the only reason i haven't roped yet because of the fear that i will survive and live a vegetable for the rest of my life

Not everything is a cope

Killing bluepillers in literal way is not a cope but the ultimate way to mog them
If you hate them kill them

They are just vessel who cant think for themselves
It is us the blackpiller who should hold all the power not them

I mean, let me give my opinion. Why even live as a blackpiller? When you know its all cope? Why should we strive for the truth if its unobtainable?

I mean, the truths about living a good, fulfiling life is unreachable for us?
None of this matters. It's all irrelevant. You only care if you choose to

In some way it is true. Sometimes the words "it's over" resonate in me more than usual and I realize the magnitude of what I have just said.

Renegate#1 got it easy because he was an American. He could buy any gun.

No - fear of death is a fundamental driver of human activity

i for some reason have hope things will get better one day
if i had 100k like if i just found it id be set for life really
i dont spend much since as a truecel you know the value in money
its crazy just to think if i had that id be okay i would just be coping in peace
not worrying about going in to work tommorow

He hinted at the sui well before doing it but i read in some youtube comments a while ago that he killed himself partly cause of tik tok normies started cyber bullying him, is that true ? It wouldn't really make sense but who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back