Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Renagade #1 and your attitude to sexhavers

• Thread starter Deleted member 41061
  • Start date
Deleted member 41061

Deleted member 41061

Der Einzige und sein Eigentum
-
Renegade has sex (without hookers).

He knew lots of about life and was blackpilled to the fullest.

You niggaz would ban him from here because of that. I know it's more for the people like oreo man that never fucked [that place], but you stupid fucks would diss renegade for having sex. Like what the fuck? He ain't some dumbshit. Sex havers are not enemy but NPCs and not all sexhavers are mindless drones of soyciety you niggaz.

You behave like niggaz in ghetto when one of them could get a chance to get more money then other niggaz hate on him and wanna clip him

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1PphXv0QGo

Incel Commandment #1: LLL
Looks
Looks
Looks
Even racism is Looks
lightskin/caucausoid black twins earn more than their darkskin twin brothers

This Guy didnt Had Sex or only paid Sex , lets be honest Here .

He Killed himself because He was utterly ugly and His coping Got propably.on.his nerves.

Living As A Completely Conscious Man while being Ugly is suffering .

He Killed himself because He was utterly ugly and His coping Got propably.on.his nerves.

He mostly wasn't coping. He was pretty true to himself. Nevertheless even the strongest one psyhically can get complete break down and kill themselve.

Being counscious is good to me. I always despised NPCs. Always questioned many things and was mentally ahead from people my age when I was younger and saw their bullshit. Always was interested how world works and especially when I saw many contradictions from what was told to me and what I saw in real world.

Being NPC is as it is seems, being NPC. Life as a NPC is worthless because you don't know how it all works.

He mostly wasn't coping. He was pretty true to himself. Nevertheless even the strongest one psyhically can get complete break down and kill themselve.

Being counscious is good to me. I always despised NPCs. Always questioned many things and was mentally ahead from people my age when I was younger and saw their bullshit. Always was interested how world works and especially when I saw many contradictions from what was told to me and what I saw in real world.

Being NPC is as it is seems, being NPC. Life as a NPC is worthless because you don't know how it all works.
It Is Just annoying that We are being gatekept Out of the fun Part , Like : Money Sex and literal whores WANTING to fuck you.

At least We can make Sure We Dont get cucked and We Dont have to raise some Bastard Childs Either . :smonk::bigbrain:

Being conscious Has its benefits thats for Sure.

It Is Just annoying that We are being gatekept Out of the fun Part , Like : Money Sex and literal whores WANTING to fuck you.

At least We can make Sure We Dont get cucked and We Dont have to raise some Bastard Childs Either . :smonk::bigbrain:

Being conscious Has its benefits thats for Sure.
There's also the possibility of being a nigger, a niggerized life is best for inkwells

Not really. He explained in one of his videos that he wanted to leave the 3D (earth/physical realm) and enter 5D dimension.

He was a spiritual dude. Still one of the best blackpillers in the entire community imo

Not really. He explained in one of his videos that he wanted to leave the 3D (earth/physical realm) and enter 5D dimension.

He was a spiritual dude. Still one of the best blackpillers in the entire community imo
if you dont get what you want as a Man , you cope with things . If he had a better life and was some hot shit , he would still be here.