Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Removed from discord group

umbrfeio2

umbrfeio2

JBpilled
-
I was just posting normally, didnt offend anyone but just bc blue haired foid called me autist i got removed

Jfl imagine using discord, it's cucked complete FUBAR. Any server, alt left or alt right, gaming, etc. They all worship foids. Only server i haven't seen foid worship = History servers, geography servers so go there if you'd like

Jfl imagine using discord, it's cucked complete FUBAR. Any server, alt left or alt right, gaming, etc. They all worship foids. Only server i haven't seen foid worship = History servers, geography servers so go there if you'd like
It was 9 months ago, i dont use discord anymore, just wanted to vent

Gaming discord = full of faggots and soylord

I was just posting normally, didnt offend anyone but just bc blue haired foid called me autist i got removed

You should be banned for your profile pic tbh :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Bloc is alright i like it. It is too fast tho

discord is for fags

u messed too much with knajjd

Attachments

• 81FE73BB-AD12-4627-A66A-B21C25F56F87.gif
    81FE73BB-AD12-4627-A66A-B21C25F56F87.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 5
the incels.is server is cool too