Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Remote viewing, mind reading and other psychic phenomena is real

Suigin Trismegistus

Suigin Trismegistus

Schizoidcel
I think I can read people's emotional state just be being in their presence. The constant read of disgust, annoyance and hatred usually directed at myself, when around normie strangers, is what turned me into a schizoid, fearful of being around other people. If you think psychic phenomena isn't real, then consider that in the book "Imminent", the author confirms that remote viewing is real and is taken seriously by people within the military and intelligence apparatus.

Aba 4183172952

You probably pay too much attention to others so you learned how to read people.

It's not paranoia
If they really are
out to get you

autist discovers normie paranoia of trying to categorise every interaction, which isn't normal at all, but since retarded normies and retarded democracy are the primary mechanisms for deciding what isn't and is normal, it's more normal than being unbothered about rest of the world except niche interests

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back