Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Reminding myself it's over

• Thread starter MisanthropyInsanity
  • Start date
MisanthropyInsanity

MisanthropyInsanity

Alone
★★★
Lately there has been someone that I've been texting that makes me happy, and I haven't been happy in a long time, but I know that in the end I'm not meant to be happy. I am destined to rope. Nothing ever goes right for me, and anything that has ever made me happy, I've lost. This will be no different. I've been constantly reminding myself of this.

But on the bright side, I'm starting to feel excited at the thought of roping. I feel like my end is a lot closer than I had initially expected. I am now able to kill myself the way I've been wanting to, quick and painless.

I'll be at peace soon boyos :feelsokman:

Best sleep ever btw

May you find peace there buddy boyo

Is it your oneitis?
Nah idgaf about that bitch anymore.
It's a female, but I know it'll never lead any where so I remind myself of my fate.

she probably thinks you are chad texting her.
when she asks for a pic its over.

Prepare for your “personality” to be terrible after you send a pic

to me they don't text back after the pic, or they block

Yep same thing happen to me after I sent a pic to some girls I was talking to on snap. Some would continue the conversation but they would just start saying one word responses and eventually just block me or say “nvm”

she probably thinks you are chad texting her.
when she asks for a pic its over.
I've already told her I was ugly but when she actually sees me it's going to be over. When that happens I'm probably going to have a mental breakdown ngl. First time I've felt happy in a year and it's going to be snatched away like that. That's just the way reality is, and that's why I'm killing myself.

I've already told her I was ugly but when she actually sees me it's going to be over. When that happens I'm probably going to have a mental breakdown ngl. First time I've felt happy in a year and it's going to be snatched away like that. That's just the way reality is, and that's why I'm killing myself.
Had this happen over and over you get numb to it eventually.

Never forget it boyo

Daily reminder its over