Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reminders on why too much defeatism can be bad

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
Obviously if you are coming into a forum full of lonely depressed virgins there is going to be an amount of defeatism and self hate, which is perfectly acceptable considering your situation. However, I want to make the case that too much of this is a bad thing, and there are reminders of this all around us. Once your hatred of society and the people who have put you in your situation (Your parents, society, females, etc) are replaced by all self hatred, that is when things start getting bad. Look at the self hating incels we see in Incels Without Hate. They are nothing but chad and foid worshippers in the moderation and a majority of the userbase. This is a reminder of what incels.co can end up being if self defeatist "nobody is to blame but me" mentality takes over.

With that being said this isn't a self improvement thread or me telling you to self improve or to stop being hopeless, but I am saying that these feelings in overwhelming capacity are bad. Feeling self defeat is natural but when you have too much of it there becomes an issue.

Another reminder of this are incels on looksmax. There are many (Not all) incels on that forum who are 1/10 or whatever PSL which is 3/10 I believe or 2.5/10 in normie scales. These incels are hideous yet have chad as their avi and post chad webms. This is because they are so defeatist their self defeatism has turned themselves into a worshipper. They do not hate chad for putting them in their spot even though you should, and instead worship him, blindly following societal direction. They have let their self hate consume them.

Remember that although you are genetic trash and an outcast, even if you are .1/10 true true truecel there is still blame to be put on others and society, and not just you. It is ridiculous to hate only yourself for your inceldom and blame only yourself, and if you have this mentality and it shapes your personality and who you are you will become a chad or female worshipper. Self hate overflowing will lead you to becoming the incel version of an uncle tom.

Wtf whoever blames themselves for being incel is a cuck

Kinda think I’m something better than normies and cucks tbh

REMEMBER, YOU ARE ENTITLED TO JUSTICE.

There are bettER options i agree

Tbh i hate myself too much but i also hate my parents, society and foids in particular

Based.
If this sense of defeatism takes over then we become more submissive.
We're in this struggle together fellowcels, do not give up.
Tbh i hate myself
Why do you hate yourself ?
Hate your parents and society.
You never chose to be born, let alone be born an ugly male.
Nothing was in your control, blaming yourself is stupid.

This mainly goes to self hating ethnics here.

Another reminder of this are incels on looksmax. There are many (Not all) incels on that forum who are 1/10 or whatever PSL which is 3/10 I believe or 2.5/10 in normie scales. These incels are hideous yet have chad as their avi and post chad webms.
my avi comes from the music i like ngl

Why do you hate yourself ?
Hate your parents and society.
You never chose to be born, let alone be born an ugly male.
Nothing was in your control, blaming yourself is stupid.
I hate being myself and living every day of my life being a retarded ugly guy that's tired all the time, i don't see how i can not hate myself

Generally I don't hate myself.
But I do hate myself for the past, for having made the wrong decisions and for not being able to see the truth concerning the blackpill.
There's no turning back so I'll just have to live with that.
What I want now is a bit of dignity, self awareness. I may be ugly, but at least I'm no cuck/normie/simp.

Chad worship has got to be one of the worst on that list