Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Reminder

To koniec

To koniec

Soon to goon to goonerfall
★★★★★
Reminder

If foid doesn't wink to you, doesn't curl their hair, doesn't talk to you first, doesn't smile to you, doesn't anything of this typed behaviors by me then she doesn't find you attractive...she will be never attracted to you.

Reminder

If you're short, if you're autistcel, if you're too dark skinned ( curry ), too pale skined ( white ) or without faggot psy op with fakeup ( rice ), without wealth to becoming betabux, if you're not aggresive vulgar thug which is terrorizing smaller people in school..then i have message for you..

It's over

Thanks for the reminder. For a second here I thought I was Chad

Yep, if you've never had a foid give you ioi that's because you're subhuman and approaching will result at best in a brutal rejection and at worst in a prison sentence

Most of the time if a girl don't make the first move on you then she is not really that much interested tbh,even if its not the case then she would make it obvious for you that she is interested when you do the first move on her (don't call me a fakecel etc I have approached maybe 10 girls until this year and got rejected from all,there is no sense in coping with "uhh maybe she is interested but shy" when you're 23 years old khhv)

Oh, damn, What can I say? It's over.