Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting RemindER: your oneitis is happy without you

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
While you bake alone and rot in the summER heat - your onetis is doing drugs and drinking as much alcohol as she wants in a Las Vegas suit paid for by a chad who is cucking out for her since she is a femon.

Also, the reason you never get promoted at work is because, you are “quiet.” Show more confidence (like a foid who lives life on easy mode) and your Jewish masters might promote you, goy.

luckily for me I don’t have a oneitis

I don't really think about her much anymore. I hope she ends up a single mom and goes to hell

Most people are happy without me, even my own family is happier when I’m not around :feelsrope:

It is what it is

you're cuck if you have oneitis

My female looksmatch is living her best life while I rot. Imagine how funny it would be if you could press a button and suddenly make her into an incel tier guy like me and watch how fast her mental state declines and she ropes in a few days

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back