Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reminder: Your day's labor is worth less than a foid's fart.

SeetheBot9000

SeetheBot9000

Veteran
★★★★

Never forget what the value of the average man is in society. You can wage for a day and earn less than this foid earns for A SINGLE FART. It is worth more than your blood, sweat and tears. So don't take your job too seriously, because at the end of the day we can strive and grind as much as possible, but we can never compete with hoeflation.

that fart should give you super powers or i am not paying 4 that
Anyone who purchases such a thing aught to be sterilized
people who buy that won't breed anyway.
most of them are incel in denial simps worshipping kitty lady

And this is a woman who is entirely plastic with a face that looks like Chuck E. Cheese.

Simps should also stop buying OF and paying for pointless shit like this, let these whores starve.

Simps and sex "workers" need to be holocausted.

View attachment 816253
Never forget what the value of the average man is in society. You can wage for a day and earn less than this foid earns for A SINGLE FART. It is worth more than your blood, sweat and tears. So don't take your job too seriously, because at the end of the day we can strive and grind as much as possible, but we can never compete with hoeflation.
Simps and sex "workers" need to be holocausted.
Anyone who purchases such a thing aught to be sterilized
^^^^^^^^

Clownworld can’t get any worse. This has to be its peak? If so it’s only uphill from here

The Losers that buy this:

Attachments

• pajeetjak (1).png
    pajeetjak (1).png
    47.8 KB · Views: 24
  • cuck3.jpg
    cuck3.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 24
The existence of simpoids is enough for me to feel less subhuman. It's better to be incel, than a cuck

That's more that I make in a week :feelswhat:

View attachment 816253
That's a scam, everybody knows girls don't fart.

View attachment 816253
suifuel tbh

Just post AI generated women and fart in your own bottles to sell

I have to work a week to get that amount of money, what a fucking joke of a world we live in, god why can this earth end already

She is only one of thousands of other good for nothing foids doing stuff like this

Thats one of the reason I respect neets, why work for this disgusting symptom, just let it rot.

Save money so you can b00mer max in SEA or other cheap countries, wait for s3xbots and AI gfs to come out and leave peacfully.

I would never want this type of thing, but how can she be out of stock of her farts? Just eat a burrito or something!