Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reminder: You’ll never be as good as her first dog

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
Kek to incels who think, “I’m going to get my first kiss, and make a foid my girlfriend” - kek, her dog is getting more pussy than you could ever dream of.

View: https://youtu.be/W4fx7gE2pGg

That bitch looks zesty as fuck. I wonder what she scrolls through on the internet.

#8 should make all males upset, it’s “convenient” - what the fuck is spending money on a date to take a foid out for, if they will just fuck a dog?! :feelsree:

When a normcuck says, “you need to go to therapy” - just show them this video, dogs are getting laid while incels go sexless.

When a normcuck says, “you need to go to therapy” - just show them this video, dogs are getting laid while incels go sexless.

jfl, if a guy did shit like this he will be called for animal abuse but when this fat whore say shit like this, youtube allow it and doesn't even bother censoring it and making the video 18+ for viewers to see . and they think we're still the major problem

The dogpill destroyed me, and I rebuilt myself as a blackpilled incel who understands that dogs are getting laid - while I had to go to my senior prom alone because no foid wanted to go with me.

Cuckanada

the comments look like a chaotic shitshow lmao

The dogpill destroyed me, and I rebuilt myself as a blackpilled incel who understands that dogs are getting laid - while I had to go to my senior prom alone because no foid wanted to go with me.

View attachment 741859
That article was published back in 2016 - imagine how much worse things have become in the past seven years!

So many Canadian citizens were caught getting oral sex from dogs, that the government just said, “you know what - fuck it, just legalize oral sex with pets”. You know they are not talking about cats!

A dog walks into a bar, and the bartender says - “you must be looking for your date - a hot blonde walked in here a little while ago”.

Kek to incels who think, “I’m going to get my first kiss, and make a foid my girlfriend” - kek.
First part of your statement makes sense. Even non- KHHVs are going to stay Incels.
her dog is getting more pussy than you could ever dream of.

View: https://youtu.be/W4fx7gE2pGg

The second part is retarded. The dog is not "getting pussy". I don't know how yall can't realize that this is not like what we think of as validation through sex when some butter face cunt let's her dog kick her. It's just pathetic that so many whiny people here are caught up on this thing called "dog pill".

Do dogs even enjoy this? Can't they tell it's not a dog female? This has to be animal abuse.