Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reminder: You wouldn't be incel if you had blue eyes

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
It's too bad you do

And you're a fakecel if you do have blue eyes

kyvcog72dbg71.jpg

Blue eyes won't fix your recessed lower third lol. Nevertheless, good idea to buy some green or blue contacts for the halo, especially if ure an ethnic/blond brown eyed subhuman like me. Can recommend the ones by Colorcl Siesta Sahara Snow, actually prefer them over my real contacts in terms of comfortability

Last edited:
JUST
BE
CHINAMAN THEORY

What if you have brown eyes but blonde hair?

OP is obsessed with blue-eyed guys,he maybe a Homo

My eyes black

Says the one obsessed with pretty boys.
that's because I am a KGB Homohunter

if you want to prove your innocence,let's us have a test:

if you must choose one of the below to have a one-night-stand ,which one would you choose

09fa513d269759ee174a2ccedb7064106d22df2a

hahaha,OP dare not to answer,Homo detected

Last edited:
Your telling me my eye area isn't incel because my eyes are blue?

Like come on bro my weirdly small eyes make me look like some weird isopod creature of the depths and the fact that they are blue doesn't change that.

I wish it were true, wearing contacts would be way less expensive that fixing my whole face

Green eyes are an even bigger halo

View attachment 480770

Like come on bro my weirdly small eyes make me look like some weird isopod creature of the depths and the fact that they are blue doesn't change that.
holy fuck you mog me to the moon

View attachment 480770

Your eye area is fine, you can slay.

View attachment 480770

This is why we should not let kids in the forum. Watching kids exposing themselves as fakecels over and over is cringe. Is there really no filter?

This is why we should not let kids in the forum. Watching kids exposing themselves as fakecels over and over is cringe. Is there really no filter?
This guy mogs the entire forum jfl :feelskek:

Blue eyes won't fix your recessed lower third lol. Nevertheless, good idea to buy some green or blue contacts for the halo, especially if ure an ethnic/blond brown eyed subhuman like me. Can recommend the ones by Colorcl Siesta Sahara Snow, actually prefer them over my real contacts in terms of comfortability

View attachment 480770

Mogger

Incel with blue eyes checking in. Foids in the West dgaf about blue eyes because plenty of other white dudes have them, it only helps Chads to mog each other and ascend to GigaChad status.

But I believe It does help you in SEA or SA because you'll be the only guy to have them, if you stay away from common sex tourist destinations that are getting oversaturated with other jbw faggots.

Ethnics with fake contacts can be spotted from a mile away.