Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Reminder: You will never have this

czechcel_08

czechcel_08

Graycel lives matter
★★
Feafaefaef

A cute pregnant, girlfriend, waiting for you at home. A happy family. The biggest happiness and joy that human can experience. In fact, the only TRUE happiness and joy. The true meaning of life. This is one of your basic needs. It´s on the same level as food or drink. But you will never have it. You will never have the warm feeling inside, only a giant, cold, gaping hole. A lifetime of depression and mental illnesss. And before you know it, an eternal nothingness, with nothing left behind, a definitive end of your bloodline, which lasted thousands of years and got carried through dozens of ancestors. But in the end, you failed them all. You failed.

It’s probably the dog’s kid

I don't want an offspring, especially since if I ever do ascend my looksmatch will also be ugly like me.
There's a chance I can have a male offspring and that will be cruel.
I also hate this world too much to populate it.

Chad dog vs Incel subhuman:feelscry:

She doesn’t have fat butt so idc

this might be the edgiest post i have ever read in my entire life

I didn't fail, this piece of shit planet failed me.

Tattoos=low value female

WHITE GIRLS FUCK DOGS

I don't want an offspring, especially since if I ever do ascend my looksmatch will also be ugly like me.
There's a chance I can have a male offspring and that will be cruel.
I also hate this world too much to populate it.
I think the same , imposing life is the ultimate crime

The dog is waiting for dinner

Brutal dogpill.

Pure suifuel here :feelsrope:

View attachment 191771

A cute pregnant, girlfriend, waiting for you at home. A happy family. The biggest happiness and joy that human can experience. In fact, the only TRUE happiness and joy. The true meaning of life. This is one of your basic needs. It´s on the same level as food or drink. But you will never have it. You will never have the warm feeling inside, only a giant, cold, gaping hole. A lifetime of depression and mental illnesss. And before you know it, an eternal nothingness, with nothing left behind, a definitive end of your bloodline, which lasted thousands of years and got carried through dozens of ancestors. But in the end, you failed them all. You failed.
Huh? It says sister bro