Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel reminder - you will never be looked at like this,

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
attractive people only
G1o2921sn9i51

Reminder, these threads are stupid and only serve to torture yourself and other incels.

Reminder, these threads are stupid and only serve to torture yourself and other incels.
Some suifuel every now and then is alright with me. Helps to reinforce the blackpill

I only see a lot of thousand cocks stares. And let's be real, none of these girls are even a high-tier Becky except for maybe the brunette who's face is half hidden.

Here's how we'll get looked at if some foid can't ignore us.

You know what to do

Balas metralleta 61770

I only see a lot of thousand cocks stares. And let's be real, none of these girls are even a high-tier Becky except for maybe the brunette who's face is half hidden.
Volcel if you wouldn't

Volcel if you wouldn't backstab every member of this forum for a peck on the cheek from any one of those foids.

The brunette on the left seems like my type of gal.

If only I was better looking and taller.:cryfeels:

I get anxiety looking at that

333.jpg

This is how I would get looked at if I appeared at a party.

Imagine how much cum has been on those faces.