Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Reminder: you don't actually exist to foids

• Thread starter just_world_ogre
  • Start date
just_world_ogre

just_world_ogre

Recruit
★★
I went out with a couple of friends who introduced me a very weird and introverted girl, she reads reddit and also other forums. Apparently she does not have a social life, she planned to stay on forums all night. I don't believe her that much but ok. They tried to make her stay next to me for the whole evening and told her good things about me.

I knew I did not have a chance from the beginning but when we began speaking about weird things in common my brain started to produce copes. It was a strange experience, I never heard a girl speaking about that stuff. Anyway in the end she did not even worry about staying in contact and just said bye. My friends were confused.
I really don't understand what they should expect from a cel. While I was there she was probably thinking about chads.
I don't think I really existed in her mind.

Anyway I came back home and I realized that the real blackpill was another one.

At a certain point of the night we introduced ourselves to a larger group of people, but I did not speak with any of them. When we had to come back home I was on my phone thinking about the past foid, however all the cels of the larger group came to me and greeted me. No foid said anything to me. I suppose incels recognize incels, and foids just recognize chads.

So my suggestion for the next new year's Eve is: just don't go out. You don't actually exist in foids' mind.

Good. I'd rather them not care and ignore me than them try to actively harm me like they did in grade school.

Tbh i actually like being invisible, it has some great advantages.

Oh no I exist to foids for sure it’s why they actively avoid me like the plague.

I've had similar experiences where I'm ignored by foids but they don't ignore the chads and it's only the males that interact with me

I do exist to foids. Its only to be laughed at and get disgusted looks from :feelsrope:

80% of men is invisible to holes.

Daily reminder :feelsbadman: