Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder you can never forgive women for the way they have treated you

T

takurak

Banned
-
If you somehow ascend and become Chad, although it has never happened, ever. I will say it anyway

Do not forget your roots and your past. How women treated you. If you get in a LTR/relationship with a femoid then its pretty much over and you're a cuck because you have forgotten all how women treated you vs how they treated Chad.

You should go out and slay these women and increase your slay count. Nothing else matters. Do not develop feelings for one, and if one develops feelings for you, show her how painful it was for you when you were in her shoes and she vehemently rejected you.

It has happened before, Tom Cruise did it. I saw a guy with a recessed jaw that ended up becoming an 8/10.

I am a broken man so I can never forgive them but I blame society for allowing this to happen

TheRealChincel said:
It has happened before, Tom Cruise did it. I saw a guy with a recessed jaw that ended up becoming an 8/10.

You don't even have actual proof it was surgery and you still think you're gonna magically ascend like him?

CoreyShenmue-750x422.jpg

takurak said:
You don't even have actual proof it was surgery and you still think you're gonna magically ascend like him?

CoreyShenmue-750x422.jpg

Do I think I'll ascend? No, I'm simply saying it has happened before. Cruise's face shape changed, that only happens through surgery. Unfortunately, I don't have the pic of the recessed jawcel I was referring to but he didn't magically advance his jaws.

I am not going to contribute to hypergamy. I want a virgin wife.

For 20 years no femoid has ever shown any interest in me or love towards me.

I will never forget and therefore will never help any femoid other my family members ever.

Never help femoids!

Jockcel said:
I am not going to contribute to hypergamy. I want a virgin wife.

In heaven, brother. In heaven.

I will never forget.

I will hate all curry females forever.