Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder you are not the bad guy and did nothing wrong.

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I've been gas lighted my entire life. As a kid I was very nice to everyone, full of joy and positivity. Now I would not even spit on a normshit burning to death screaming in the street to try to put out the fire. I would probably go to the store and buy alcohol and douse them in it for good measure. Why? Because our upbringings were shit. You are NOT the villain here, remember that. You've been treated like trash your entire life, you've been neglected and belittled, condescended, forgotten and abandoned. It is completely justifiable to become antisocial, neurotic and hateful after a life long treatment of utter trash.

It's gas lighting. They will bully you, shit on you and walk all over you then try to fool you into thinking its your fault for being sad about it and that it's your fault you're being treated like dirt. It took me many years to realize that you are not the villain here, youre not in the wrong, because you've done nothing wrong. In fact, it seems to be a tropes with incels of being very kind hearted as kids before they were neglected to death by everyone they came in contact with (sociopathic insecure normies). Bad genes + kind hearted = easily preyed upon.

They will treat you like shit then gas light you but remember its not your fault, you are NOT the bad guy. you have done nothing wrong. I used to blame myself for things I didn't even do. Now I realize I was just being preyed upon my whole life. I am extremely defensive now as anyone here should be because yes, normshits being the maggots they are will never stop trying to belittle you. There are infinite subtle ways they do it. They will hate you for it and want you dead but they always do, they just make it blatant if you stand up for yourself

Last edited:
Tbh, I can't quite muster the willpower to be cruel to anyone, even subtly or nonverbally.. Only anonymously and online do I speak ill of anyone.

>/r/AmITheAsshole
2a9ff824-a246-468d-af77-381acbef688b-jpeg.77309

Thank you fren. Likewise.

Remember that normies are not your friends. They're low to average IQ pack animal apes who constantly play the dominance game to try and increase their social capital. If that means throwing you under the bus, they'll happily push you.

>/r/AmITheAsshole
2a9ff824-a246-468d-af77-381acbef688b-jpeg.77309

Looking at this image lowers your testosteone

I know. I've always known. I always WILL know. It's not my fault that I am the way I am. If the world didn't treat me like shit for the made up "flaws" it unfairly/absurdly dictates I have then I would of been able to live a truly normal and fulfilling life. I am not "always playing the victim :soy: ". I'm simply acknowledging how things for me objectively are. It is what it is.

I consider myself a bad person rn tbh i don't love or like anyone and i hate most of the people i know, even my family. I wasn't always like this tho, but years of bullying and having an awful life can make u a shitty person

so fucking true. and if I turn into a monster and have some fun with society I will enjoy every minute because I know I am being generous by giving back to my community. they gave me so much, nasty words in passing, cruel nicknames, beatings in school, teachers making fun of me, girls treating me like shit, foids talking down to me, foids looking at me like I am a piece of shit, men acting like I am an idiot yet these same men can't even change a sump gasket. fuck when I go off it will be spectacular and I will make sure the following dawn is the reddest it has ever been.

Because our upbringings were shit
without a fucking doubt, the reason we are like this is because of our shitty parents and gay society. i will rejoice when God destroys this planet

They'll say if you stopped being nice once you saw there was no benefit to you, you were never nice in the first place. But the truth is, if your kindness was only ever met with bullying and scorn, it's only reasonable to assume your kindness was unwanted, so in a way, by refusing to show more kindness, you're being true to your kind nature by changing your behavior to match what others would seemingly rather have from you: your contempt.

I've been gas lighted my entire life. As a kid I was very nice to everyone, full of joy and positivity. Now I would not even spit on a normshit burning to death screaming in the street to try to put out the fire. I would probably go to the store and buy alcohol and douse them in it for good measure. Why? Because our upbringings were shit. You are NOT the villain here, remember that. You've been treated like trash your entire life, you've been neglected and belittled, condescended, forgotten and abandoned. It is completely justifiable to become antisocial, neurotic and hateful after a life long treatment of utter trash.

It's gas lighting. They will bully you, shit on you and walk all over you then try to fool you into thinking its your fault for being sad about it and that it's your fault you're being treated like dirt. It took me many years to realize that you are not the villain here, youre not in the wrong, because you've done nothing wrong. In fact, it seems to be a tropes with incels of being very kind hearted as kids before they were neglected to death by everyone they came in contact with (sociopathic insecure normies). Bad genes + kind hearted = easily preyed upon.

They will treat you like shit then gas light you but remember its not your fault, you are NOT the bad guy. you have done nothing wrong. I used to blame myself for things I didn't even do. Now I realize I was just being preyed upon my whole life. I am extremely defensive now as anyone here should be because yes, normshits being the maggots they are will never stop trying to belittle you. There are infinite subtle ways they do it. They will hate you for it and want you dead but they always do, they just make it blatant if you stand up for yourself

Same here, OP. I was so bluepilled when I was younger and always thought I should "help" in an emergency situation when in public. But not now. I would just chill in the chaos and ignore anyone who was trying to shame me into helping.

It would be poetic, like a slow motion movie scene.

Oh, i was thinking that we are considered the villains.

so fucking true. and if I turn into a monster and have some fun with society I will enjoy every minute because I know I am being generous by giving back to my community. they gave me so much, nasty words in passing, cruel nicknames, beatings in school, teachers making fun of me, girls treating me like shit, foids talking down to me, foids looking at me like I am a piece of shit, men acting like I am an idiot yet these same men can't even change a sump gasket. fuck when I go off it will be spectacular and I will make sure the following dawn is the reddest it has ever been.
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

are you me? big true, big fucking true

Remember that normies are not your friends. They're low to average IQ pack animal apes who constantly play the dominance game to try and increase their social capital. If that means throwing you under the bus, they'll happily push you.

Astronomical IQ

Do not trust any normie. Even the 'cool' ones will talk about you behind your back if you show any social awkwardness etc.

Normies will 100% put down anyone outside the 'cool' circle to show #1 they are cool and not a loser and #2 boost their status/social capital by putting you down

In fact an easy way to spot normie larpers on here is if you see someone putting down other incels. They usually are normies. Incels never put down others

Last edited: