Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Reminder women only like stereotypical thug Tyrones if you're a intelligent sensitive blackcel it's over

Cerebral hypoxia

Cerebral hypoxia

I think of the rope every waking moment
-

Jfl if you think the high IQ blackcels like bronzehawkattack that post here can ever run thug game. Ugly non thug blackcels are basically curry in terms of how women see them

Yeah, we know.

Fuck women tbh. Blackcels should be spearheading initiatives to permanently replace women. I don't give a fuck about them anymore.

It's not heard to act like a caveman. It is hard when you're scrawny though.

You can run thug rap game if you're my size but I refuse to rap.

I know already, I know.
Just fucking end me.:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

It's not heard to act like a caveman. It is hard when you're scrawny though.

You can run thug rap game if you're my size but I refuse to rap.
Volcel, you could be drinking lean and fucking hood bitches right now.

A guy white,black,indian or whatever doesn't matter. If you are an incel you are fuck up.

Just find Women that arent staceys and like nerdy stuff too? Unsure why guys even want staceys on here. Yea she looks hot but if you have nothing in common you both like why?

Volcel, you could be drinking lean and fucking hood bitches right now.
You can't rap? These women are uncultured. Glue together some bars from an old school cartoon and they would be on your dick.

I have a stuttering issue.

You can't rap? These women are uncultured. Glue together some bars from an old school cartoon and they would be on your dick.

I have a stuttering issue.
I need beats and studio time bro and everything I say comes out in a robotic voice. It's over.

Time to ascend, see you carltoncels later. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::heybby::heybby:
High chance you could fail though. I've only tested this with a gang of chadlites and they were like "awwwwww so cute". They thought I was 9

Just find Women that arent staceys and like nerdy stuff too? Unsure why guys even want staceys on here. Yea she looks hot but if you have nothing in common you both like why?
JFL if you consider yourself black pilled and yet spout shit like this.

I don't care about Stacy, hell, a nerdy girl (I don't care how she looks) that's into the same things as me is my fucking ideal that I know even in a thousand universes I will never find. But being ugly and ethnic is a death sentence, it doesn't matter what my standards are it's fucking over.
A nerdy girl is especially out of the grasp of a blackcel. Nerdy black girls only go for white guys, nerdy girls of other ethnicities won't even look in our direction.

Standards don't matter if you're literally subhuman.

I know already, I know.
Just fucking end me.:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
Why get this bent over broads though? They have just utterly proven why they should be replaced. I get intense joy by seeing fat whores like Kathleen Richardson squirm with fear over sex robots. She just proves why these devices need to be invented.
JFL if you consider yourself black pilled and yet spout shit like this.

I don't care about Stacy, hell, a nerdy girl (I don't care how she looks) that's into the same things as me is my fucking ideal that I know even in a thousand universes I will never find. But being ugly and ethnic is a death sentence, it doesn't matter what my standards are it's fucking over.
A nerdy girl is especially out of the grasp of a blackcel. Nerdy black girls only go for white guys, nerdy girls of other ethnicities won't even look in our direction.

Standards don't matter if you're literally subhuman.

The bolded is utterly true. I spent years in dating purgatory trying to bond with "nerdy black girls". It's pointless tbh. Nerdy girls don't fucking like nerdy guys. It's all blue pill bullshit cope that doesn't work.

Why get this bent over broads though? They have just utterly proven why they should be replaced. I get intense joy by seeing fat whores like Kathleen Richardson squirm with fear over sex robots. She just proves why these devices need to be invented.
Why are you here if you don't care that you're an incel?
I dunno why I get depressed over the fact that I will never be loved and will die alone, logically I should just choose not to care, and if I could just press a button that would make me stop caring I would. But I can't.

Why are you here if you don't care that you're an incel?
I dunno why I get depressed over the fact that I will never be loved and will die alone, logically I should just choose not to care, and if I could just press a button that would make me stop caring I would. But I can't.
I AM AN INCEL. That is a fundamental part of my identity as a person. It's who I am, and I believe that I have the ability to do something about it. We now have technology that prevents us from suffering like our incel forefathers had to. Now that we have alternatives like sex robots, women are just irrelevant. We need to move forward at full speed. Time for a new incel race to be formed. Fuck the current iteration of the human species. They're fucking dirt to me. We will become gods that surf the stars. That's our future if we choose it.

I AM AN INCEL. That is a fundamental part of my identity as a person. It's who I am, and I believe that I have the ability to do something about it. We now have technology that prevents us from suffering like our incel forefathers had to. Now that we have alternatives like sex robots, women are just irrelevant. We need to move forward at full speed. Time for a new incel race to be formed. Fuck the current iteration of the human species. They're fucking dirt to me. We will become gods that surf the stars. That's our future if we choose it.
I don't think I could ever be satisfied with a sex robot, sex on its own isn't the only thing I desire.
I think i'd be happy with an advance AI that acted like a GF, but I doubt we'll live to see that be advance enough to be anything worth using.

I don't think I could ever be satisfied with a sex robot, sex on its own isn't the only thing I desire.
I think i'd be happy with an advance AI that acted like a GF, but I doubt we'll live to see that be advance enough to be anything worth using.
Why not be one of the founders of this shit bro? Why not get the train rolling? I appreciate the modesty, but we need to think big man. ESPECIALLY blackcels. We have absolutely nothing to fucking lose by trying at this point. Fuck worrying about people laughing and how they'll think about us. They hated us to begin with. We need to love ourselves and build something that is designed to love us. Women absolutely can't do this. They've proven absolutely incapable of loving anything other than themselves or Chad.

Not like they like nerdy white guys either.

Not like they like nerdy white guys either.
Nerdy black foids worship the fucking ground you walk on man. Trust me. I understand that most white guys aren't into black chicks, but if you're ever desperate, black women are an easy way to have sex and get herpes tbh.

Nerdy black foids worship the fucking ground you walk on man. Trust me. I understand that most white guys aren't into black chicks, but if you're ever desperate, black women are an easy way to have sex and get herpes tbh.

By "nerdy" they mean "Chad with glasses." Otherwise all the actual nerdy white guys I know wouldn't be incel.

By "nerdy" they mean "Chad with glasses." Otherwise all the actual nerdy white guys I know wouldn't be incel.
Trust me, black foids aim really low. Lot's of white incels are volcel because they're unwilling to race mix. They are stubbornly holding out for a white stacy. Most of them aren't practical.

Not as bad for them though because they aren't expected to fit some mold like black guys are.

They are: if not just being Chad when young, they're expected to be vanilla-ass wagecuck crackers with the white picket fence and to actually care about "lawn of the month" and all that other HOA middle-class bullshit lifestyle stuff. Just watch any show or movie. When 'foids and cucks say "man up" this is what they are referring to.

good cope. I think we should follow through with it. What other chances do we have?

Pic related. It's what I'm doing in between shitposts

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2018-06-29 23-51-50.png
    Screenshot from 2018-06-29 23-51-50.png
    163.2 KB · Views: 66
Trust me, black foids aim really low. Lot's of white incels are volcel because they're unwilling to race mix. They are stubbornly holding out for a white stacy. Most of them aren't practical.

I find all women attractive though not gonna lie in general I do find white 'foids most attractive. But for example Naomi Campbell is way hotter than most white 'foids so it all just depends on the individual (even though she's a major bitch). But I've overhead Shaneequas talking about guys and they're well aware that white guys have smaller dicks and stuff so idk.

And I know a 30 year old white truecel that's said on multiple occasions that he's open to any race. Has been in dating sites for 2+ years and STILL hasn't gotten a date. Even got rejected by a fucking midget. True story.

Anyone that HAS to have a white 'foid much less a white Stacey is fakecel though[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
good cope. I think we should follow through with it. What other chances do we have?

Pic related. It's what I'm doing in between shitposts
There is no other way. This is our way out. We have evolved over thousands of years they ability to use tools to solve our problems. This is a problem no different from any others. One that will be solved by the use of tools as well. I'm really excited about what you're working on. I hope you keep me posted man. I look forward to seeing your work in action. One small step for incels, one giant leap for incelkind.

There is no other way. This is our way out. We have evolved over thousands of years they ability to use tools to solve our problems. This is a problem no different from any others. One that will be solved by the use of tools as well. I'm really excited about what you're working on. I hope you keep me posted man. I look forward to seeing your work in action. One small step for incels, one giant leap for incelkind.

I wish more incels would join this line of thought. We can show them da wae my bruder

2265921_1.jpg

I find all women attractive though not gonna lie in general I do find white 'foids most attractive. But for example Naomi Campbell is way hotter than most white 'foids so it all just depends on the individual (even though she's a major bitch). But I've overhead Shaneequas talking about guys and they're well aware that white guys have smaller dicks and stuff so idk.

And I know a 30 year old white truecel that's said on multiple occasions that he's open to any race. Has been in dating sites for 2+ years and STILL hasn't gotten a date. Even got rejected by a fucking midget. True story.

Anyone that HAS to have a white 'foid much less a white Stacey is fakecel though
[/QUOTE]
Most of those shanequeenas when caught alone will fuck you. If you catch them in a moment where they are isolated from their group and no one will find out, they will fuck you bro. I've seen this shit way too many times. In fact, with one of my ironically pro-black female relatives. Don't trust the hype. You catch them off guard and start talking to them in private, you'll be getting your dick sucked in like a week man.
I wish more incels would join this line of thought. We can show them da wae my bruder

2265921_1.jpg
Unfortunately LDAR culture is too fucking strong with most incels. Only a fraction of transhumancels or immortalcels will hop on the band wagon. If I had the time I would seriously start such a community. Too much fucking talent here not to.

The bolded is utterly true. I spent years in dating purgatory trying to bond with "nerdy black girls". It's pointless tbh. Nerdy girls don't fucking like nerdy guys. It's all blue pill bullshit cope that doesn't work.

Cope. You can learn thug game if you’re black. If you don’t then you’re a mentalcel.

Women have been brainswashed to disregard education.

If Kent was 5’9, he’d still struggle massively because he’s nerdy and sensitive. Urkelcels are truly doomed whereas white nerds have JBW in Asia.

Jfl if you think the high IQ blackcels like bronzehawkattack that post here can ever run thug game. Ugly non thug blackcels are basically curry in terms of how women see them

Even the thuggedmaxxed Tyrones mostly end up with sub5 landwhales. Maybe they can run drugdealer game and get some semi-attractive crackwhore.