Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Reminder why to not waste your time blackpilling normies

• Thread starter Deleted member 17749
  • Start date
Deleted member 17749

Deleted member 17749

176cm, sub4 face, Autistic, ethnic, 24yo KDV
-

Normie acted like he was understanding about the blackpill and inceldom, and then egged him on to humiliate him in front of the school.

None of that happened, shes just making shit up for brownie points on reddit

Reads as a LARP

Larp. Revenge fantasy. Why not post the video to gain good goy points? Larp.

Last edited:
Most of AITA posts are fake as fuck. Especially this one.

people exaggerate their stories in general so idk if its a larp or not but Its most likely

This would be some serious Machiavellian shit if it happened. Pure Ragefuel if true. I can't see a 4 chan guy preaching alt-right views to a bunch of soycucks after watching their protest.

Sounds like a larp.

That's fake as fuck. Honestly can't believe leddit fell for it, is there any limit to their stupidity?

''One day I heard that my university was holding a protest against one of the male professors, who was accused of sexual harassment by many of his female students but the university wasnt taking difinitive action to fix the situation. I decided to conveniently invite him over to hang out the day of.''

Accusations are not evidences.

''One day I heard that my university was holding a protest against one of the male professors, who was accused of sexual harassment by many of his female students but the university wasnt taking difinitive action to fix the situation. I decided to conveniently invite him over to hang out the day of.''

Accusations are not evidences.
Yep. Those faggots believe in #BelieveAllWomen and that bullshit.

Just like this majority of the reddit posts are batshit obviously fake yet retarded soys eat it up. I fucking hate those crippled cringelords.

I would've called LARP just like everyone else here, but after watching Coach Black Pill's analysis of Alek Minassian's police interview, I can believe that an incel would be naive and gullible enough to fall for this scam. Shitty genes come in packages.

Maybe larp maybe not larp

>Reddit
didn't read

He deleted it.
It's on removeddit though:

Last edited:
This is as fake as the faggot PUA videos on YouTube.

I would've called LARP just like everyone else here, but after watching Coach Black Pill's analysis of Alek Minassian's police interview, I can believe that an incel would be naive and gullible enough to fall for this scam. Shitty genes come in packages.
yeah wouldn't be surprised tbh. many are retarded as it comes with shit genes, shit parents etc.