Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Reminder] We're at war

VLÖ

VLÖ

друг
★★
We're in a war against the females and their beta cuck soldiers.

There is no "misogyny", there's only us defending ourselves against the female aggression. They're an invading force, out to genocide us. The only thing left for us armed resistance. We're in a literal war, and we've been forced into the defending side.

But just as the Soviet Union managed to defeat Nazi Germany, we will defeat the Nazi feminists and their subjects.

their beta cucks are the worst, they deserve nothing but a life of misery

This is not a drill.

Attachments

• 36f.jpg
    36f.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 74
their beta cucks are the worst, they deserve nothing but a life of misery
As strange as it may sound, I dont necessarily hate anyone but I truly pity those beta cucks. Whiteknighting in and out.

There's nothing we can do. War is a matter of numbers. That's how Soviets defeated Germans. Same thing here. There's just too many of them.

We can hold on but at the end of the day they will roll over us.

We need to get our own town and make our own rules.

We have many many potential recruits the only hope is to spread the blackpill wherever reasonably possible i believe we have numbers on our side they are just too ashamed or blue pilled to join thus far

There's nothing we can do. War is a matter of numbers. That's how Soviets defeated Germans. Same thing here. There's just too many of them.
It was a bit more complicated than just numbers lol. Geography played a big role, and aldo a lesser know fact, the US was constantly supplying Russia with military trucks and other goods.

It was a bit more complicated than just numbers lol. Geography played a big role, and aldo a lesser know fact, the US was constantly supplying Russia with military trucks and other goods.
Yeah but it mostly was numbers. If there were as much Germans as soviets and if they had as much resources then the outcome of ww2 would've been much more different. Germans were so far a head of everyone during ww2 in terms of weaponry and tactics.

If honestly, all incels donated $100 to a secure fund to buy land in the midwest. We can be on our way to maiing out first town, according to U.S gov law we need 100 signatures to form a town.

Look up videos on how to make cabins, log homes on Youtube. Couple of more mideval style achievements, and we got a legit town boyos.

We're winning the war, if we werent then the term "incel" wouldnt be mainstream.

Slaughter them with bullets

I don't think we will be able to persuade the delusional blue pillian incels that oppose us. I can't believe we have incels that would actually turn their back on us claiming that they are "reformed" and brag about it on IT.