Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Reminder to wagies

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
:blackpill: For all the wage slaves, Mr. Shekelstein is getting rich off of you. There is no such thing as loyalty, you fuck up once and you are gone! Want a raise? Lol we’ll work harder and harder and maybe they will give you one, but there is no requirement or incentive for them to do such, and it will probably be a pitiful amount. :feelsYall:

what's your point? neetbuxxing doesn't exist is most countries

what's your point? neetbuxxing doesn't exist is most countries
That we put so much time and effort into our jobs with little reward for ourselves but much reward for boss Shekelstein.

That's not what bothers me. I can to extend deciede for whom I want to work. What's outrageous is that the state feels entitled to money that I make, while I get nothing for living in soyciety and money that they give me for my disablity isn't enough to justify it.

Let them do as they wish. Those who have no choice...are exempt from criticism.

Job

Shekel

Stein

I was in the youth commune, starving. I had no money, SSI problems, I was fantasizing about renting storage space or an office so I could store food and eat dinner alone.

and remember. If you're brown and worked there for years, that white guy who came in a week ago will get promoted before you.

and remember. If you're brown and worked there for years, that white guy who came in a week ago will get promoted before you.
super funny what u say nigger, white people don't get hired for some inclusivity bullshit

Im a gardener and I just make money off working for random people that pay me

That's not what bothers me. I can to extend deciede for whom I want to work. What's outrageous is that the state feels entitled to money that I make, while I get nothing for living in soyciety and money that they give me for my disablity isn't enough to justify it.
They are sending the rest of the money to give regular whores offspring a living, we truly live in a soyciety

ATM I believe if one invest than wageslaving becomes the reasonable option
unlike a NEET you can get better and new vidyas, food, travel, and other copes

ATM I believe if one invest than wageslaving becomes the reasonable option

Yes. I think a certain youth mentioned something about getting "clearance" for property investments.

darkies can flail and evoke the racism card to get anything they want

What can you do, you have to live of something.

78B7B58B 5A8E 4B82 B8DD 487C5104DFBD

“Always beware of the fact, that the only thing hindering an all out revolution is your fear of losing the scraps they throw at you.--Twitter post, July 29, 2012”​

― Gore Vidal

I got fired from my job 5 months ago due to absence

Its easy to say dont work, and wageslaving is cucked (it is cucked but like Inceldom, is not a choice for many) if you dont have any bills to pay or any financial responsibilities.

Because anybody who had those responsibilites and refused to work/wageslave would be out on the street begging for spare change, not posting on Incels.is from their comfortable room at their parents house.