Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reminder to myself and others: Just focus on yourself honey.

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
>you change a lot as you get older

yes, your roastie labia will grow larger, so as your weight, the amount of mental illness etc, unfortunately you will still be a retarded foid

I want to destroy

I want to destroy
DmUaHwvXgAAVb t

her: just exist, have fun, receive constant flow of validation and support from both guys and girls.

please tell me, how is this fair? you have had your fun, wasted your youth, had no plan but to get your pussy blown out and now you want to get into a solid relationship? with a man that would be your own personal walking ATM.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/lzpl32/reminder_to_myself_and_others_just_focus_on/

yes, your roastie labia will grow larger, so as your weight, the amount of mental illness etc, unfortunately you will still be a retarded foid
It's all fun and games when chad is tearing out their holes wide open with no consequence or accountability

Oh, but once chads starts disappearing, now it's time to get serious :feelstastyman:

This is why I cope by telling myself I would never ascend into relationships even if I could overcome autism. Whore holes are pure evil. Completely selfish. I have never heard a whore hole who cared about someone else except herself. Even when it's about Chad it's really about how SHE deserves the Chad.

This is why I cope by telling myself I would never ascend into relationships even if I could overcome autism. Whore holes are pure evil. Completely selfish. I have never heard a whore hole who cared about someone else except herself. Even when it's about Chad it's really about how SHE deserves the Chad.
Skimmed through some of the posts..

Felt like I lost brain cells reading some of that shit.

Fucking coping about making silly pointless trips to Europe just to get pump and dumped by euro chads and chaddams for "fun" :feelstastyman:

Another talking about her cousins settling on broke chads and comparing those chads to hard working normie males that never got an opportunity with them.

Some other dumb bitch talking about a nonexistent forced peer pressure about "lowering their standards" when we all know nobody forces them to lower their standards, nature brutally demands it when they no longer get chad attention.

based :feelskek:

>old foids
:feelskek: into the woodchipper with you!

as long as there is a gaping hole between her legs, she can make any set of terrible choices and still somehow win in the end.