Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reminder to everyone who's angry at rapists

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/justneckbeardthings/comments/zsmds1/found_on_twitter_sounds_like_a_literal_fedora/

I was looking through Reddit with my buddy Hitler. You know looking for any sweet soy tears to chug down so I visited the subreddit that smells like diabetes, dead fish and bad BO, just neck beard things. Where all the soy boys, cucks, and tranny, plus fat roasties gather unleashing their hatred upon those who support rape, telling them how they want the rapists dead and to them I say millions of women around the world are being raped right now and there's nothing you can do about it, women are having their rights taken away and there's nothing you can do but cry about it on Reddit. Cope. Some rapists will never be caught and there's nothing you can do about it. Also for any glowies reading I don't support rape, kill yourselves

Some troll was hoping for a reaction and got it.

But why is it interesting. It's a fake-commentary. Someone made it to provoke, that's it.

No one said redditors were intelligent

I was stupid, now I get it.

I noticed they don't understand a couple of things and usually jump on the biggest jokes, thinking its meant serious.