Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Reminder : this will happen even if you find a loving and caring GF

Then she'll leave you for Chad.

Pretty soon she is gonna dump his ass for a Chad. Holes care about social status more than anything else and the people who tell them what their social worth is are their friends. And once their friends start hating the guy she is dating, its fucking over. NEVER DATE A HOLE WHO HAS LOTS OF FRIENDS.

Last edited:
that guy better fuck her while he has a chance.. but let me guess ((shes not ready yet :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: ))

If not a larp, those friends need to be murdered.

She probably tells him "Im not really a sexual person :/"

I guess girls do really like to be in relationship with incels with interesting personality but will not give them a chance. Idk, what do you people think about it?

If this is true, it means a small minority of women will look over looks and actually care how you treat them. This does not disprove blackpill though because blackpill is a general rule (maybe over 99%), not a law of nature. And this will never happen at all if you are a 1 like me. It's still over.

Also I am skeptical, maybe the whore friends just saw he was sub-8 and called him ugly, so you never know.

If not a larp, those friends need to be murdered.
She probably tells him "Im not really a sexual person :/"
Almost every woman is sexual, I don't know what I would do. If I knew for sure this girl really loves me and actually isn't sexual, I wouldn't care.

Translation: my friends are shaming me for dating an 8/10 chadlite when I can have 9/10 chad.