Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reminder: There's no point crying over a woman.

• Thread starter ItsAllOverButTheCry
  • Start date
I

ItsAllOverButTheCry

Veteran
★★
I used to cry and get angry when a woman rejected me. I used to think, in my bluepilled state, screw her she's missing out. She won't find another guy like me.

But the reality is, she will. She'll find several. In fact, she already has it by the time she rejected you. And you realize you were never special. You were never interesting at all because you aren't Chad. You spent months crying and trying to self improve, using the chip on your shoulder, but it doesn't work because you still can't get any girls. She has already forgotten you. Women cannot lose in the sexual game, so there's no point at all crying over any particular girl. You can't one-up her. You can't show her what she's missing out on. Then you realize she never missed out on anything.

In the end, you're posting in incel forums while she's living a perfectly normal existence with her partner.

RIP :feelsrope:

I disagree, if one woman rejects you then 3.5 billion do according to AWALT Law. Imagine being rejected by half of humanity and you'll feel like crying.

I never cried over women but I do get super fucking angry
When I approached women I was filled with anger when they rejected me but I turned it into gymceling power

Females only benefit from rejecting us, they just can't lose.

That's why your only choice is to statusmaxx sure it'll be nearly impossible but there's a chance.