Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder: There no such a thing like an Incel "Killing himself"

Ub2w

Ub2w

Banned
-
Evolution, commanded by that arbitrary, cruel whore called nature cursed him, and society, instead of help him and giving him a hand, like they are morally obliged to do so according to this century standars of not letting the weak/low status to perish in misery for things they cannot control, decide to pander to biology in hopes of not inflicting the values of the hedonism of this era.

Harvey is not the first, and certainly will not be the last, this things will continue after everyone that is reading this rigth now perish of old age, it's intrisically for us to start to organize and figth back, waiting like dogs for their final vacuum like cucks must be not longer an option.

The only way we can truly organize and plan to fight back is on a private forum tbh.

im all up for creating an incel gang, power in numbers is true, however social hierarchy would exist in such organisation as humans are apes afterall, and chads like gambler will assume the top positions

have you tried beeing yourself

Natural selection is cruel but we are a product of it in action , evolution and nature has deemed our genes are not fit to be passed on and thus we will never have a female/ reproduce.

One of the reasons why im not as ragey as some other incels, ive accepted that females are disgusted by me as a result of nature and human evolution for their desire to mate with the best males.

This is the real truth. It is nature's way of weeding out bad genes, our genes.

Ub2w said:
it's intrisically for us to start to organize and figth back, waiting like dogs for their final vacuum like cucks must be not longer an option
already proposed by me, cuck

nausea said:
already proposed by me, cuck
I think i proposed it first my friend, just ask blickball and ryo
Virginp0wers said:
Natural selection is cruel but we are a product of it in action , evolution and nature has deemed our genes are not fit to be passed on and thus we will never have a female/ reproduce.
One of the reasons why im not as ragey as some other incels, ive accepted that females are disgusted by me as a result of nature and human evolution for their desire to mate with the best males.
What is natural don't equal of what is rigth, after all, why we invented medicine? we are helping the weak to survive, what's the point of technology? why we don't go to live in the jungles?

It's because as humans, we are better than that, or we should!

Ub2w said:
I think i proposed it first my friend, just ask blickball and ryo
negatory, documented