Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Reminder: The most ideal cure for inceldom would be for 10-30% of the male population to die

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
The world is suffering from a surplus of unwanted males, and until the next great war, this problem will only get worse. Female hypergamy used to be balanced out with higher ratios of females to males during peacetime since vast numbers of males so often died in wartime. Because war is so rare these days, the amount of men dying in war is negligible, so warfare can no longer serve the crucial role of population control that it used to. If a great war did break out, and the tens or hundreds of millions of men greater society knows deep down it'd do better without did die, then although it's true that at least a proportionate, though more likely a disproportionately large number of them would be incels, the overall problem of inceldom would be fixed as even the least valuable surviving men would have at least some basic value. It would go back to being a microscopic issue that only affects severely physically crippled men who physically can't make love. The incels who die get to escape, and those who survive get to ascend.

I don't see why you'd ever be opposed to World War Three as an incel.

Either this or a new plague

Im ready to sacrifice myself in name of this idea.

You can thank Robert J. Oppenheimer for ruining conventional warfare between great powers.

I don't see why you'd ever be opposed to World War Three as an incel.

Because there is absolutely nothing for me to gain from it?

Like I already said, most of us are too old to benefit from what might happen 5, 10+ years from now. Also, JFL at thinking you'd have a better chance if current socio-ideological system is still in place because women would just go for remaining high status men and continue to ignore everyone else. Male to female ratio was never the main problem.

Also Slavic countries are in war and literally nothing changes in them.

if there is another grand scale war i am off to south america

I wonder what it was like in Russia after WW2 when all those military-aged men died.
Wasn't it pretty easy to get a wife then?

This is one of the few ideas that I'm okay with. You do have to admit, there are quite an excess of useless do-nothing female enabling cucks that we could all do better without. Are you really gonna shed a tear over millions of incel hating female worshippers dropping dead?

Women have less than a 1% match rate on tinder. You'd need to kill off 99% of men to make things equal.

A plague could wipe out 50% of men and everyone here would still be incel because women only care about Chad, they would become even more desperate for CHADS and keep ignoring us completely.

We need mass extinction camps for chads and chad lites and high tier normies

Male to female ratio is only a problem in societies where monogamy exists. In a polygamist society where male are disposable it literally doesn't matter how many males there are, especially with modern technology. There could be 1000 women for 100 men and as long as 10 of those men are high status Chads, the rest of them are not going to get much and large number of them will be incel.

A plague could wipe out 50% of men and everyone here would still be incel because women only care about Chad, they would become even more desperate for CHADS and keep ignoring us completely.

Accurate

Women are programmed to only go for the top 1% of males

women don't care about stats or realistic expectations.

Male to female ratio is only a problem in societies where monogamy exists. In a polygamist society where male are disposable it literally doesn't matter how many males there are, especially with modern technology. There could be 1000 women for 100 men and as long as 10 of those men are high status Chads, the rest of them are not going to get much and large number of them will be incel.
Chad always leaves scraps behind. A great war or plague would ensure there's enough scraps for everyone.

Either this or a new plague
Think again. I don't think there is one, that only would affect males. :feelstastyman:

The material and economic situation responsible for people not giving us any help will only get worse through the destruction caused by wars. Two steps forward one step back, ehh?

Preimplantation diagnostics to solve the sex ratio instead have no such disadvantage.

We also need a shift away from neoliberal bootstraps economics. The plight of the poor and the ugly are quite similar in nature and solution.

Last edited:
JFL at this cope, as if women's standards wouldn't still be high, all you'd do is concentrate how many women chad can fuck, maybe he'll pass a few used up rags our way since he's so tired fucking 10 women a day

Just become Balkan used bro

I wonder what it was like in Russia after WW2 when all those military-aged men died.
Wasn't it pretty easy to get a wife then?
It was, the ratio was 69 females to 100 males