Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reminder the average .is user gets flown halfway across the world by a toilet to fuck

FUCK FAGGOT LINK

FUCK FAGGOT LINK

TriHard7
★★★★★
remember they tried to erase this @gattsu

Who are you talking about?

Oh that guy tbf it was probably LARP

Funny GIF

@gattsu saved a video of the guy kissing the toilet maybe the flying was larp but she was definitely real

i don't know what are you talking about but hell yeah let's go

i don't know what are you talking about but hell yeah let's go
the mods erased everything about it including my original thread the day it happened

the mods erased everything about it including my original thread the day it happened
a lot of important stuff that could expose a ton of users have been deleted by the mods.
that's why you need to screenshot every thread that you suspect to be deleted

a lot of important stuff that could expose a ton of users have been deleted by the mods.
that's why you need to screenshot every thread that you suspect to be deleted
100% people have it screenshotted there was 120+ users viewing the thread when it happened

@gattsu saved a video of the guy kissing the toilet maybe the flying was larp but she was definitely real
I still have the video but the mods are probably gonna shut it down again if I post it kek. If anyone wants it send me a message