Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Reminder that your virgin waifu is cope.

S

SwordsmanAlt

Captain
★★★
JFL. Remember, at least 95% of the population has had sex. It never began for delusionalcels

Attachments

• 57488402_423501371746471_781117388984590838_n.jpg
    57488402_423501371746471_781117388984590838_n.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 287
Not 100%, so there is hope. Just turn off that "age of consent"

marrying in 2019 JFL

JFL at anyone here that’s holding out for a virgin. Not to mention, virgin foids tend to have crazy high standards because they are virgin by CHOICE

@StormlitAqua

Best to avoid thinking of the past of someone you’re dating.

Let us cope in peace bro.

All cope until you rope.

You're wrong, my virgin waifu is imaginary so she's whatever I want her to be.

All foids after 15 years old (or even with less age) are roasties now. It's impossible to find some loyal virgin wife in this degenerated society.

Bomb some soy cucks and foids, then pray that allah gives you 70 virgins in heaven

all thanks to the jews and their depopulation agenda

Just a cope among others. I cope with politics, others cope with imaginary cartoon girls.

All foids after 15 years old (or even with less age) are roasties now. It's impossible to find some loyal virgin wife in this degenerated society.

??? tf is a loyal wife
There is NEVER such a thing, even at times when the vast majority of women marry virgin they dont stay out of loyalty, they stay cause they literally got no choice.
back then its ENTIRELY different, women can only have certain jobs and they were definitely paid less then their male counterpart, hardly anyone wanted to marry women above 20, and non virgins, even if the women were raped. And the men who marry these women are probably shamed too.

Women back then either put up with shit / poor / sick / abusive husband or its the gutter for them. Unless a better man is willing to marry her ass.

Not long after women were allowed certain jobs such as teaching and secretarial jobs, the divorce rates goes up exponentially

As soon as foids gain rights to have no-fault divorce and get alimony out of it, divorce rates sky rocketed

As they get better pay through equal pay enacment, gets more protection in the workplace...the divorce rate climb up some more

Then again most of South America have pretty low divorce rates despite being a very sexually liberal, degenerate society
And men still have no problem marrying up, I fucking wonder why, maybe cause their divorce law isnt cucked, thats what makes or breaks imo. So even though women can fuck up, man can still marry up like the old times.

Maybe degeneracy is sustainable, and long lasting marriage with no cheating is possible in it, so long as the divorce law isnt cucked women have something to fear tbh.

Last edited:
There is NEVER such a thing, even at times when the vast majority of women marry virgin they dont stay out of loyalty, they stay cause they literally got no choice.
Exactly, foids always were hypergamous, but the patriarchal governments managed to regulate such behavior. A "loyal wife" it's only a cope, an ilusion, even Chad don't get the love of foids, only lust. That's why I cope with my waifu, my ideal woman made with my own ideals.

back then its ENTIRELY different, women can only have certain jobs and they were definitely paid less then their male counterpart, hardly anyone wanted to marry women above 20, and non virgins, even if the women were raped. And the men who marry these women are probably shamed too.
The good old days tbh.

If JBs didn't want you when you were their age, they're way less likely to want you when you're much older.
Maxxings can work sometimes. But when they starting to work, when some better level achieved - man can be already "too old" for teen girls by those degenerate laws and norms

Maxxings can work sometimes. But when they starting to work, when some better level achieved - man can be already "too old" for teen girls by those degenerate laws and norms
Age of consent is 13 in Japan and Argentina.
It's 14 in Brazil, Germany, Austria, Hungary, Italy, Balkans, Portugal and China.
It's 15 in France, Sweden, Poland and Romania.

You can choose out of so many countries for your bitter disappointment.

It's 14 in Brazil, Germany, Austria, Hungary, Italy, Balkans, Portugal and China.

You can choose out of so many countries for your bitter disappointment.
And what about laws of age differences?..
Me 30+

And what about laws of age differences?..
Me 30+
Exemptions for age differences pertain to those under the age of consent, like when age of consent is 15, she's 14 but you are 16.
It is not in itself illegal to fuck someone over the age of consent no matter the age difference.
Though if the younger person is a minor, their parents can object but then you don't get to have sex with their daughter and that's that.
There are also exemptions if you are using your position of authority over a minor (like if age of consent is 15, she's 17 but you are her teacher or a cop or her doctor or something) and that could be trouble.
Either way before going to some country to try your luck, look at news articles and see if anyone's ever been arrested in that country for what you are hoping to do.
Oh, and your country may have laws that criminalize a citizen having sex with someone under your country's age of consent even if you're having sex in another country. Like if you go to Japan to bang a 13 year old, you could get arrested when you come back to your country even if the act wasn't illegal under Japan's laws.

Last edited:
Exemptions for age differences pertain to those under the age of consent, like when age of consent is 15, she's 14 but you are 16.
It is not in itself illegal to fuck someone over the age of consent no matter the age difference.
Though if the younger person is a minor, their parents can object but then you don't get to have sex with their daughter and that's that.
There are also exemptions if you are using a position of authority over a minor (like if age of consent is 15, she's 17 but you are her teacher or a cop or her doctor or something) and that could be trouble.
Either way before going to some country to try your luck, look at news articles and see if anyone's ever been arrested in that country for what you are hoping to do.
Thats why daddies must be castrated, if they against their daughter being my waifu

Thats why daddies must be castrated, if they against their daughter being my waifu
Yeah whatever, if those JBs want you then you shouldn't be here. And I updated my post with another possible legal repercussion.

Damnn I didnt know this..
A "loyal wife" it's only a cope
Yup, then again
Youre hispanic tbh, if you speak spanish why not try to ascend in south america?
there the divorce laws arent cucked, or at least I heard so..
So even if the foid cheated she cant take your kids and your stuff..
I saw that the divorce rate is also pretty low all over SA

its better than being a whitecel and having to run jbw in asian country tbh
having to live amongst gooks as a white man jfl
at least in sa youre surrounded by ur own ppl

Last edited: