Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

reminder that your therapist laughed at you behind your back

cucktearslol

cucktearslol

its over
-
one of the many reasons i refuse to see one, first of all its a fucking scam, and they probably talk about you with their co-workers

Just talk about your problems to a total stranger bro

its like paying someone to be your friend and pretend he cares about you lol

its like paying someone to be your friend and pretend he cares about you lol
yeah and that's why it is literal cuckoldry tbh.

I feel like everyone laughs at me behind my back.

Hopefully it’s just paranoia from the weed. I wouldn’t be surprised though.

I see your point. Maybe they are just in it for the money and may not actuallly be interested in helping you but who knows?

I haven't been to Therapy since I was 13, I'm considering going back though

Therapists 100% talk shit about you behind your back tbh. Every psychologist and therapist I have known mentions "weird" patients and clients that they see. Sure they don't use your legal name but I can assure you they talk about you to their spouse and friends and even people at parties and social events.

Therapy is a load of bullshit for anyone who has to pay.

Therapists won't help you deal with your problems directly. All they'll do is make you acknowledge and accept the problem will be there (e.g. You're ugly), but they'll look for other channels for you to direct your attention (e.g. I'm good at lifting). They'll then make sure you don't kill yourself by giving you meds/making you look at "positive" shit in life. The end.

Therapy is a load of bullshit for anyone who has to pay.

Therapists won't help you deal with your problems directly. All they'll do is make you acknowledge and accept the problem will be there (e.g. You're ugly), but they'll look for other channels for you to direct your attention (e.g. I'm good at lifting). They'll then make sure you don't kill yourself by giving you meds/making you look at "positive" shit in life. The end.

Good way to sum them up. Won't ever pay someone for bluepill BS I already hear on the daily

Therapist = the rapist.

idgaf, my mommy pays for my NEET ass.