Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reminder that you can literally kidnap, abuse and keep a woman as your sex slave if.....:

Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Self-banned
-
You look like this

And win bestsellers and highest reviews amongst females the same females that would cry for "gender equality" and "respecting women"
God this life is a fucking joke just off me

Roastie's wet dream to be whipped and banged in the pooper by a billionaire chad. Imagine unironically watching/reading this cringy shit. This is an equivalent of anime haremes but for foids. Except that foids who watch this are someone's wives, girlfriends, it can be your school teacher or aunt. It's real people who walk among us and as any foids have certain value in respect in our soyciety. No one ever will tell them to grow up, no one will call them creeps, neckbeards, losers, incels, etc.

Last edited:
over for u if u dont look like this this 6ft2 gigaslayer in 2020.

My own mother went to see this shit :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

This is why I don't talk to this people anymore. They ruined my life fuck them anyways.

And win bestsellers and highest reviews amongst females the same females that would cry for "gender equality" and "respecting women"
God this life is a fucking joke just off me
Subhuman Currycel

Perfect response tbh

Just be Chad theory strikes again

You could also do that if it weren't for others meddling in your business on account of women being weaker.

The problem is not that billionaire Chads are able to sexually sodomize and keep women as pets. The women consent to all that, as long as he is attractive. That doesn't bother me, I neither envy nor hate those men.

What disturbs me greatly is the unnatural and man-made Inceldom that ugly men are suffering today. Ugly men 100 years ago could get a wife, a mistress and have 5 children.

Ugly men today get nothing. Less than nothing. Ugly men today and celibate men, get vilified, get spat on by soyciety. We are the ones portrayed as "monsters", even tough they are the ones doing inhumane things to us. They call us "pedos" while they practice it and get sent to prison for it.

We are painted as the "violent women haters" while Chad and Tyrone beat and kill their wives/girlfriends. In fact, that just shows how low IQ and dishonest those imbeciles are.

HOW THE FUCK THEY EXPECT ANY PERSON WITH A FUNCTIONING NEURON TO BELIEVE THAT AN INCEL IS A GIRLFRIEND "RAPIST" OR A WIFE BEATER?? IF HE NEITHER APPROACHES, OR HAS CONTACT WITH FOIDS LET ALONE HAVE A FUCKING WIFE?!!

Chad beats his GF half to death and the jewish/marxist cucks and foids blame Incels for it.

In fact your average billionaire do much more than raping foids during BDSM play. That is something boring to them

Just ask Jeffrey Epstein about what the billionaires that went to his Island did there during the satanic black masses with child sex slaves. And that is just the tip of the Iceberg that the alphabet bois let us know about.

Women have no problem with male perversion and brutality and wickedness, as long as he has a good face. That explains why the majority of women deny God, and worship the Satan.

They care not for all the evil Chad does, as long as he has face and height.
I knew a mulatto chadrone football athlete that rammed his girlfriends head into the wall and busted it but she came back to him saying "hes a good guy deep down".
But apparently im the incel because im hateful JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back