Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Reminder that you all have worth

• Thread starter A_Broken_Person
  • Start date
A_Broken_Person

A_Broken_Person

Banned
-
Being incels it is easy for everyone here to hate themselves and feel worthless - afterall nobody has ever treated us like we have worth. But it is times like these you have to remember the world is broken. There are literal drag queens flashing children and being celebrated by society.

Your worthlessness in a world that is depraved and evil is actually what makes you more worthwhile than a lot of people. Women may not appreciate you, normies may not appreciate you but neither of those groups are exactly made up of good people whose appreciation matters right now.

Many of you may not have the looks, social skills or status to fit in, but chances are if you are here you see through conditioning, you have properly analysed your situation and you therefore have some intelligence and wit about you.

Just think of all the degenerate propaganda you have been spoonfed living in this absolute clown world, and how you've all still managed to rise up against it, to recognise the reality, and to not remain bluepilled and complicit with all that is wrong with society.

That is something to be proud of.

It is a testament to how a lot of the people on here are good people, and they always will be no matter what the masses think.

So yes, you are worth something. You are all probably worth more than you will ever know

Thanks man. Iam a good person (and you seem to be too), just not born with the right genetics to attract bitches.

Thanks man. Iam a good person (and you seem to be too), just not born with the right genetics to attract bitches.
Yeah, well fuck shallow people like that tbh. They are all so primitive and the fault lies on them for not recognising your potential

Being incels it is easy for everyone here to hate themselves and feel worthless - afterall nobody has ever treated us like we have worth. But it is times like these you have to remember the world is broken. There are literal drag queens flashing children and being celebrated by society.

Your worthlessness in a world that is depraved and evil is actually what makes you more worthwhile than a lot of people. Women may not appreciate you, normies may not appreciate you but neither of those groups are exactly made up of good people whose appreciation matters right now.

Many of you may not have the looks, social skills or status to fit in, but chances are if you are here you see through conditioning, you have properly analysed your situation and you therefore have some intelligence and wit about you.

Just think of all the degenerate propaganda you have been spoonfed living in this absolute clown world, and how you've all still managed to rise up against it, to recognise the reality, and to not remain bluepilled and complicit with all that is wrong with society.

It is a testament to how a lot of the people on here are good people, and they always will be no matter what the masses think.

So yes, you are worth something. You are all probably worth more than you will ever know
Thank you, ma'am.

Not a bad read.
Most of us are hardly as bad as the average normie that gets familial support, gets called "boss" by his peers or his dad just cause he has a gf, etc.
This is why outlets like inceltears have to dip so hard into "thoughtcrime" to get at us.

I cope by just knowing I’m not a female worshipping cuck like the majority of men in this society. At least I have self-respect unlike the majority.

I cope by just knowing I’m not a female worshipping cuck like the majority of men in this society. At least I have self-respect unlike the majority.

Based.

Yes. Remember there are men that literally donate to camgirls. The fact that you will never be that low is something we should all rejoice in!

Lifefuel. Thanks, man.

Is sad without cute adorable loli waifu of culture, no one to share my worth with

If there is one thing I'm glad inceldom did for me, it was to see through the countless bluepills i used to believe in. Thanks for reminding me OP

Reminder:
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f
Large
Giphy 24
Tumblr n9qjfzey641r7eta3o1 500
Tumblr olp2nea3Wj1w6351vo1 500
Giphy 21
Tenor 18
Source 2
Giphy 16
328391 Every Short Girl Needs A Tall Guy
Tumblr o89eemOcnE1v8hcteo1 500
Giphy 23
Anigif enhanced 29333 1412138127 2
Tenor 12
Source 1
Tumblr m9n3frgw5b1qllzg7o1 500
20190818 194625
Giphy 25
Every tall boy need relationshipgoalsah need a short girl tag 21380481
9adeabe73b071b890680c420690307f6
Source 5
Giphy 26
Couple hugs gif gamer 1
Couple hugs gif gamer 2
Original 1
Undercowrolledimagewhydidyoudothisharold d95a77c61fc32f01865e4140313ab78a
Giphy 20
Source 3
Giphy 15
Original 1

If there is one thing I'm glad inceldom did for me, it was to see through the countless bluepills i used to believe in. Thanks for reminding me OP
Is sad without cute adorable loli waifu of culture, no one to share my worth with
No worries, just being honest
Lifefuel. Thanks, man.
Thank you, ma'am.
Not a bad read.
Most of us are hardly as bad as the average normie that gets familial support, gets called "boss" by his peers or his dad just cause he has a gf, etc.
This is why outlets like inceltears have to dip so hard into "thoughtcrime" to get at us.

Just to make sure everybody gets a notification

This is major lifefuel tbh ngl

I'm not worth anything. There's no point keeping myself saying different.

Gigacope. I'm a fuckin' subhuman and there is nothing to be proud of but disgust myself.

Gigacope. I'm a fuckin' subhuman and there is nothing to be proud of but disgust myself.
To determine your worth based on your appearance is exactly what foids do, it is therefore illogical. Just because a bunch of modern whores don't like you doesn't mean you are subhuman too. They only want the top 20% of men their standards are insane

Best lifefuel thread Ive seen so far, even taking all the months of lurking into consideration. It is important to be proud of yourself and believe in the future even if the world wants you to feel otherwise, tend to lose my focus on these things and sink into depression reguarly. Wish that there was just something that we could do that would mean something, that cant be tainted by all the bullshit outside, should be something for ourselves that reminds of how we´re not worthless no matter what others tell us.

Anyway, thanks much for the thread friendo, wish that this was stickied, a little drop of optimism can be worth so much if theres hardly anything to live for.

Best lifefuel thread Ive seen so far, even taking all the months of lurking into consideration. It is important to be proud of yourself and believe in the future even if the world wants you to feel otherwise, tend to lose my focus on these things and sink into depression reguarly. Wish that there was just something that we could do that would mean something, that cant be tainted by all the bullshit outside, should be something for ourselves that reminds of how we´re not worthless no matter what others tell us.

Anyway, thanks much for the thread friendo, wish that this was stickied, a little drop of optimism can be worth so much if theres hardly anything to live for.
More optimism in this community could be really beneficial in the face of hardships

Thanks brah feelsgoodman

More optimism in this community could be really beneficial in the face of hardships

Difficult to pull off, I feel powerless. As stated before, this thread is a very good idea, but it works more like a placebo, kinda like CB-therapy, in a good way though. Have no idea what else we could do, jfl at a real life meetup or something like that, not with IT being around and the general attitude towards incels.

Difficult to pull off, I feel powerless. As stated before, this thread is a very good idea, but it works more like a placebo, kinda like CB-therapy, in a good way though. Have no idea what else we could do, jfl at a real life meetup or something like that, not with IT being around and the general attitude towards incels.
I think just being regularly being kind to one another and lifting eachother up on here alone could be a big step forward

Am I worth of getting a cute girlfriend?

People here are really down.Threads like these are good for reminding them that they have more worth than women.

They have more worth than women.
Very important. Don't get me wrong love is important, but a lack of love in this evil world isn't their fault and isn't a measure of their worth

chances are if you are here you see through conditioning, you have properly analysed your situation and you therefore have some intelligence and wit about you.

Thanks, I don’t know I don’t you’re right about worth but I choose to believe in it nonetheless. I need some lifefuels right now.

Value is subjective and completely relative
Worth is pretty objective though sometimes subjective, but remains static on the simple principle of worth = the aggregate human opinion of value.

I don't have any worth. I have a small amount of value, I suppose, but no worth.
Okay, well you have value then if we're going to get that particular I suppose

:feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsokman:

Meaningless platitude. We are not blue pill faggotts that you can tell us good thing and we will forget about our problem.

our problems still exist

good cope. if im hated by someone indoctrinated into the feminist ideology, who cares?

I'm pretty sure most of you have a talent, job, home or other situation I would envy. Some people just have more because this world is an unequal hellhole where it's every man for himself in the end.

For all your worth you will die a virgin, while chads plow your oneitis.