Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reminder that women don't get depressed

• Thread starter Buried Alive 2.0
  • Start date
Buried Alive 2.0

Buried Alive 2.0

Warlock
★★★★★
Women don't face real depression, sadness, loneliness nor existential dread. They have life handed to them. If they say they have these problems, they are attention seeking.

Their mental "problems" is having strong cluster B traits. I even question if these are problems, because they benefit greatly from having them and they are natural for them.

foids get depressed bc they are highly emotional

but the difference is that when they're depressed it's a good thing

If I was a woman right now, with my looks, I probably wouldn't be on this forum. That's all I can say.

Searching cluster B traits shows a description of pretty much all common foid behaviors.
These are the same people that always shill “muh therapy :foidSoy: “ but are cluster B + they never change

They get depressed bc their 10 best friends didn't answered to their messages in the minute and bc their 3 chad sexfriends don't want them

Their emotions fluctuate a lot, but that's not depression, as depression is chronic. They get down a moment, then check social media, see all that sweet attention and are back to their former slutty selves.

Also their problems are bullshit always.

Their emotions fluctuate a lot, but that's not depression, as depression is chronic. They get down a moment, then check social media, see all that sweet attention and are back to their former slutty selves.

Stupid goddamn cunts fucking sluts!

Women don't face real depression, sadness, loneliness nor existential dread. They have life handed to them. If they say they have these problems, they are attention seeking.

Their mental "problems" is having strong cluster B traits. I even question if these are problems, because they benefit greatly from having them and they are natural for them.

Absolute truth pill. All my toilet friends who complain about these things are all Cluster B bitches, "I'm so lonely, I don't have ANY friends", literally goes out with work colleagues after work, then meets up friends for game night once a week, goes to the bar the same group of friends, goes out with another group of friends. "I'm just soooo lonely", an actual Tunisian toilet I'm talking to right now.

correct, female depression is a myth.

It's called Bipolar Disorder, toilets have manic and depressive episodes. Note that toilets always have some flavour of Cluster B personality disorder. 100% of them have Narcissism, 80% of them are Bipolar, 50% of them are schizoids, Etc.

Absolute truth pill. All my toilet friends who complain about these things are all Cluster B bitches, "I'm so lonely, I don't have ANY friends", literally goes out with work colleagues after work, then meets up friends for game night once a week, goes to the bar the same group of friends, goes out with another group of friends. "I'm just soooo lonely", an actual Tunisian toilet I'm talking to right now.
Must be rage inducing. Her playing victim to you almost seems like bragging to humiliate.

It's called Bipolar Disorder, toilets have manic and depressive episodes. Note that toilets always have some flavour of Cluster B personality disorder. 100% of them have Narcissism, 80% of them are Bipolar, 50% of them are schizoids, Etc.
I don't know about schizoid or other cluster A disorders, doesn't seem to match. Foids can hold grudges, be petty and vengeful, which are paranoid traits, but this is most likely from strong narcissism.

Cluster B = normal foid behavior

but the difference is that when they're depressed it's a good thing
It takes literally nothing to make foids depressed. It takes real hell to bring a man down like that though. A foid’s concept of what is “depressed” is still much better than what most men would consider “happy”.