Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder that women aren't attracted to men, they're attracted to good looking men.

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
[video=youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SmkJ0lrCpLQ[/video]

Just imagine girls looking at you the way they look at chad solo aka Indiana jones, he lives on entirely different dimension, just lol if you think you can get women without being good looking, sexbots and AI are our only hope.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

It's been over ever since your daddy's sperm entered your mom, that fatal genetic combination which would cause years of suffering was 4 seconds of HEAVEN for your dad. I wish I wasn't born (in this body).

This. Women, do not like dick. They like what comes with it.

The reason why the difference in sexual drive is so high is that because, for a woman, sex with a low value man is like masturbation. This is something that men cannot grasp.

wandercamp said:
The reason why the difference in sexual drive is so high is that because, for a woman, sex with a low value man is like masturbation. This is something that men cannot grasp.

It's not an ugly mans fault if he is a virgin, this is something women cannot grasp

Chaddison Ford.

brutal black pill material

All of those cunts are staring at him, if I were lecturing like him all of the cunts in the room would be whispering to each other about how ugly my nose or my lack of a jaw is or how short I am

TRIGGERED.

He's ~39 here. Pretty old. Not a conventional Chad, but the teacher thing would probably lead to lots of swoony students.

The man's 6'1 in a designer suit.

It's always gonna work out well.