Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Reminder that women are the ones that do the chasing/approaching when they are really interested

Blackpincel

Blackpincel

Veteran
★★★★★
"As a man you should be the one courting girls bro. Women NEVER approach guys!" :soy::redpill::bluepill:

I was reading PewDiePie's wife bio yesterday and look what I found:

She was introduced to her husband, Felix Kjellberg, better known online as PewDiePie, by her friend Daizo. She began dating Felix in 2011, after e-mailing him and stating that she found his videos funny. She then moved to Sweden, to live with him that October. They later moved to her native Italy, before settling together in Brighton, England.

Yeah, she would still TOTALLY exchange e-mails with him if he wasn't famous and if he was the average ugly subhuman, balding, gigamanlet, receding chin with bulbous nose, the fact that he is "funny" would totally make up for it. It has nothing to do with the fact that he is a nordic chadlite with millions of subscribers (probably even back then). She would totally move to India or some other third world country if PewDiePie was a non-european ethnic.

The fact that women often do the approaching to guys they are actually interested is one of the most unspoken blackpills that normies refuse to acknowledge. That's also one of the reasons they are so annoyed these days when any guy approaches them, they do the approaching to the chads themselves when they feel like it and anything else is harassment

Last edited:
Repill cucks on suicide watch

brutal blackpill from pewdiepie

"As a man you should be the one courting girls bro. Women NEVER approach guys!" :soy::redpill::bluepill:
The most ridiculous lie ever told. Even as a blue-pilled youth I still knew this was a complete falsehood, that women would have shown any indication of interest if I had a chance. But they didn't. Of course, that didn't stop others from feeding me this lie, and doing so in such a way as to lay the blame at my feet for being single, so I had to show them up, and decided to approach women, anyway. And look how that turned out. Pff.

Normies need to get with the program, get with reality.

Its because Foids can't help it their pussy starts to get wet when they see chad

True, girls approaching you and wanting to talk to you is an easy way of knowing whether you’re attractive or not. Sadly for me, doesn’t happen.

I was reading PewDiePie's wife bio yesterday and look what I found:

Yeah, she would still TOTALLY exchange e-mails with him if he wasn't famous and if he was the average ugly subhuman, balding, gigamanlet, receding chin with bulbous nose, the fact that he is "funny" would totally make up for it. It has nothing to do with the fact that he is a nordic chadlite with millions of subscribers (probably even back then). She would totally move to India or some other third world country if PewDiePie was a non-european ethnic.

The fact that women often do the approaching to guys they are actually interested is one of the most unspoken blackpills that normies refuse to acknowledge. That's also one of the reasons they are so annoyed these days when any guy approaches them, they do the approaching to the chads themselves when they feel like it and anything else is harassment

I agree 100%. Womem approach CHADs all the time in clubs and parties. I have seen this happen with my very eyes and when they don´t approach they make it very clear they are interested through corporal language , eye contact etc. Yet normies deny this and cope saying foids don´t approach men witch it does apply ONLY IF YOU´RE NOT CHAD.

brutal blackpill if foids dont approach you it never began
if you approach best case scenario you are betabuxx until the can teehee monkeybranch to the next host

Brutal Vanta:blackpill:

They will move countries away for Chad lmao. Why even try:lul:

Foids in uniform approach me all the time to ask me what I would like to eat :panties:

Not a typical case though? PewDiePie was an internet sensation and status-maxxed. It's not like he was some random Chad.

But your overall argument is true.

It has nothing to do with the fact that he is a nordic chadlite with millions of subscribers (probably even back then)
I've heard that they met when he was working at a hotdog stand and didn't have clout, but yeah your post is still fundamentally correct foids do initiate I've seen it happen MANY times IRL.

Lol, as dude at Christchurch said, "subscribe to PewDiePie"

Yeah if a female is interested on you 100% she will make it as obvious as she can without straight up telling you.

saw it happen many times throughout college, above average looking guys having girls come at them, it really destroyed me every time i saw this

This is how women cash out. Brittany Renner anyone? These things will scout you when you're the best option for them to have financial security.
Yeah if a female is interested on you 100% she will make it as obvious as she can without straight up telling you.
Yeah even the pheromones. There was this one female that smelled so fertile we all felt it in my group. Unfortunately the fat girl was not releasing those pheromones for me. I found out the hard way. Some simp slapped me after I grabbed and pulled onto the girl. I thought that's what she wanted