Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Reminder that women are bad.

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★★★
They are the root of almost all problems. The rest are normies, who are a kind of slaves to women.

yikes! incel spotted

I imagine it's much worse in Japan where all the roasties are cheaters and fuck European foreigners exclusively

Thank you for the reminder :feelsYall:

Good reminder. Femoids are evil to the core. Its not their deeds that makes them evil. Its their femoid nature. They do not DO evil things, they ARE evil things.

Attachments

• nrqzxtky5af81.jpg
    nrqzxtky5af81.jpg
    212.8 KB · Views: 10
They are the root of almost all problems. The rest are normies, who are a kind of slaves to women.
It’s funny how it’s only normies who have to try and be a massive simp but it’s never chad cuz foids will do the simping instead

would you say that if you would have a pikachu girl?

This is more like an attribution fallacy. Because I'm truecel. And I don't care anymore at this point in the championship, because I've never been a starter, much less a reserve (and I wouldn't even want to), I'm the ball.