Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder that Tucker Carlson is the only person on Fox News to acknowledge our existence in Society.

At what point did he acknowledge us?

Tucker is the best mainstream talking head by a mile

He was speaking to US. He can't come out and say... incel. He may not have even have had incels as a demographic in his mind when he did this episode... but he was speaking to men JUST LIKE US.

Everyone else at Fox is a fucking sell-out shill. Tucker's managed to maintain his integrity and be a man of the people. He's incorruptible (he may have to carefully craft his message to evade/circumvent the gatekeepers & agenda-setters but he's a man of the people) 100%

@Venomkore @taloh @wereqryan @Gymcelled. My apologies, I forgot to include the video in the original post.

Of course you would support someone as batshit crazy as Tucker Carlson.

His kind cares about us only to further their own political goals. Same reason Stormfront tries to weaponize our misery and get us to join their bullshit race war.

His kind cares about us only to further their own political goals. Same reason Stormfront tries to weaponize our misery and get us to join their bullshit race war.

We must resist all attempts by alt-right/racetards of infiltrating and subverting our community. We're our own community, we will not be SUBVERTED for your low IQ racial retardation.

FUCK OFF ALT-RIGHT RACE-TARDS.
*we don't care if you're racist or not, we're not going to fight your war/battles for you.

Last edited:
other side of cuck coin

Thank you Tucker

ngl FNC is seeming pretty based these days

Tucker Carlson mogs me tbh

Necroposting :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Tucker is giga based though