Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder that this’ll be your mom if you rope(at least I hope so )

Her last post on her account was saying she was gonna kill herself in a week,and it was from 1 year ago

Brootal for what the barbie movie can do to you

My piece of shit mother deserves it for marrying 5 levels beneath her looksmatch and condemning me to truceldom. The more she cries the better I'd feel while I burn in hell.

I’m only alive because I have a dog to take care of

Man I don't understand normies, what's up with that public shallow grief? I lost some people in my life and almost nobody knew about it, I just took months to process it alone in silence and never felt the need to tell anybody.

Man I don't understand normies, what's up with that public shallow grief? I lost some people in my life and almost nobody knew about it, I just took months to process it alone in silence and never felt the need to tell anybody.
Losing a child is a different kind of pain ngl

Losing a child is a different kind of pain ngl
I know, but what would you do in that situation, post on reddit? I don't fucking understand normie thought process.

I know, but what would you do in that situation, post on reddit? I don't fucking understand normie thought process.
Well normies actually get attention for their suffering unlike us so it’s only natural that use it to sooth themselves

Well normies actually get attention for their suffering unlike us so it’s only natural that use it to sooth themselves
Oh right I see. Makes sense though

My mom would be very sad if I died. She’s actually a caring mother and the biggest reason I live is because I care about her a lot

My mother only gave birth to me so she wouldn't have to work for an extra 5 years. Abusive piece of shit. She wouldn't care if i died and i couldn't care less if she died.

i look like my mom she’s a big reason why im roping i will never forgive her giving me birth she should’ve aborted me now i have to take things into my own hands