Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Reminder that this is a fat low-tier normie's looksmatch

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
DCC2E167 4C8B 4337 AD78 E2EAD5C05CCB

Brutal.

Last edited:
Women > Men

Not only in SMV but also in weight.

they will make fatcel babies

She reminds me of the fat ghost in casper. Even casper was a chad when he came to life in the movie.

THEY LOOK LIKE COUSINS

"lost in paradise"

Why though? She could easily land a chadlite.

Can they even have sex?

How do guys get hard from such hambeasts?

ASCEND OR DIE

is my new motto.

Seriously... I know I'm going to sound like a volcel here for a moment, but the plight of the average guy is so fucking rough.

like, you try all your life to be the best guy you can be. you make a ton of money, you hit the bars hoping to find someone you're attracted to, you burn out on everyone attractive.

and then you get no action except from someone who is much less attractive and has fewer options on the dating scene than you do.

how is that a life?

that's why my new motto is ADCEND OR DIE. because I know I'm not going to be happy if that's my fate.

It's either moneymax, statusmax, looksmax and lifemax for me...

...or it's over.

and in case y'all think I'm a coping hoper (which I totally am)

it's probably over.

How do guys get hard from such hambeasts?
pussy is pussy even for normans at this point
mens standards are dropping quickly globally because they have no other choice

ASCEND OR DIE

is my new motto.

Seriously... I know I'm going to sound like a volcel here for a moment, but the plight of the average guy is so fucking rough.

like, you try all your life to be the best guy you can be. you make a ton of money, you hit the bars hoping to find someone you're attracted to, you burn out on everyone attractive.

and then you get no action except from someone who is much less attractive and has fewer options on the dating scene than you do.

how is that a life?

that's why my new motto is ADCEND OR DIE. because I know I'm not going to be happy if that's my fate.

It's either moneymax, statusmax, looksmax and lifemax for me...

...or it's over.

and in case y'all think I'm a coping hoper (which I totally am)

it's probably over.
looksmax, ( status is the byprodcut from it ) when your beyond model for some mainstream fashion company, cunts look up those catalogues just show up let a page with your pic drop and get instant attention, let alone being good looking anyways

moneymax is just cope ( woman wise ) but you live a way better life if you have that
but looks is the best focus first , i heard even woman spending money on chads is a thing, if thats right then you fucking won lol

they look like siblings kek

Mogs the shit out of her. Disgusting that a normal looking, probably average height guy with no deformities has to settle for a nasty 1/10 pig like her.