Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder that there is no such thing as an incel rapist or an incel pedophile.

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
”Rapist” and “Pedophile” are two of the most common buzzwords thrown at us in order to dehumanize us by Reddit, the media, feminists, normies and soys. However, they always overlook the fact that by definition, it is impossible to be both an incel and a rapist OR both an incel and a pedophile. An incel, as I’m sure 98 percent of this forum knows, is an involuntary celibate (the other two percent are soys who think everyone they don’t like is an incel). Someone who has not had sex. Rape is sex, and pedophilia is sex. They are both disgusting and I do not condone them one bit, but they are sex. And anyone who has committed either of those crimes has had sex, and therefore they are not celibate, and cannot be incels.

”Rapist” and “Pedophile” are two of the most common buzzwords thrown at us in order to dehumanize us by Reddit, the media, feminists, normies and soys. However, they always overlook the fact that by definition, it is impossible to be both an incel and a rapist OR both an incel and a pedophile. An incel, as I’m sure 98 percent of this forum knows, is an involuntary celibate (the other two percent are soys who think everyone they don’t like is an incel). Someone who has not had sex. Rape is sex, and pedophilia is sex. They are both disgusting and I do not condone them one bit, but they are sex. And anyone who has committed either of those crimes has had sex, and therefore they are not celibate, and cannot be incels.
This seems rather true, but.. pedophilia isn't necessarily like.. actual sex with minors. It could be something along the lines of sharing/exchanging pictures of sexual nature with said minors, however.. I get your point. I'm not like that, and I'm sure most and if not all, of us are not like that. We must stick together against the reddit cucks, fellowcel.

This seems rather true, but.. pedophilia isn't necessarily like.. actual sex with minors. It could be something along the lines of sharing/exchanging pictures of sexual nature with said minors, however.. I get your point. I'm not like that, and I'm sure most and if not all, of us are not like that. We must stick together against the reddit cucks, fellowcel.
I know that much is true that it isn’t always sex with minors, but it’s still dumb that they call those who have had sex with minors, “incels”. It’s also stupid that they think we’re all attracted to minors anyway. I am, but only because I am also a minor, and by “minor” I mean people in my age range, like only one or two years within my age maximum. And I won’t be attracted to minors 2-3 years from now when I’m not one anymore myself.

pedophilia is sex
:feelsugh:
Being attracted to kids isn't sex
If you actually fucked them then I guess sure, but that's rape anyway (if they're very immature and genuinely can't consent; if they're like 15 then obviously it still counts). Rape isn't really ascension, because the female is not willing to have sex with you (maybe they are while you are raping them, but that's just hormones and female nature, nothing to do with you being attractive).

I know that much is true that it isn’t always sex with minors, but it’s still dumb that they call those who have had sex with minors, “incels”. It’s also stupid that they think we’re all attracted to minors anyway. I am, but only because I am also a minor, and by “minor” I mean people in my age range, like only one or two years within my age maximum. And I won’t be attracted to minors 2-3 years from now when I’m not one anymore myself.
Yeah, I also kinda relate with you since I'm also around that age range as well. It's still retarded that they do say such things, since it is merely something of a buzzword to try and garner support from other fags that are around them who are soy bunshins.

Pedophiles /=/ Child molesters
Most pedophiles don't act upon their desires, and incels don't have sex and aren't child molesters. Also, "pedophilia" as a word/term completely lost its meaning as normalfags use it to condone anything which isn't to their liking, from hebephilia (natural attraction for postpubescent prime age beauties) to lolicons (fucking cartoons). Moralfags out out out!

pedophilia means that you are sexually attracted to minors, you can still be pedo even if you dont fuck them.

Pedophiles /=/ Child molesters
Most pedophiles don't act upon their desires, and incels don't have sex and aren't child molesters. Also, "pedophilia" as a word/term completely lost its meaning as normalfags use it to condone anything which isn't to their liking, from hebephilia (natural attraction for postpubescent prime age beauties) to lolicons (fucking cartoons). Moralfags out out out!
I’m not a moralfag, just trying to show that Incels can’t be pedophiles.

Of course.

If Chad forcefully penetrates a foid (without her consent) "he's forward and confident and assertive. TEEHEE."

If a sub 7 talks to a foid, he's a misogynistic rapist.

I’m not a moralfag, just trying to show that Incels can’t be pedophiles.
I wasn't saying, nor implying you are one.
As note by @SoyUnPerdedor :
pedophilia means that you are sexually attracted to minors, you can still be pedo even if you dont fuck them.
Some incels may be pedophiles, but they're not child molesters. Incels are and by large good people.

I wasn't saying, nor implying you are one.
As note by @SoyUnPerdedor :

Some incels may be pedophiles, but they're not child molesters. Incels are and by large good people.
They're ephebophiles.