Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder that the mods here are terrible and cucked fakecels

C

curtis tits

Banned
-
Gb8HTZ3.png

They put fakecels over truecels. They don't allow a little insults. they are censorship of true opinions. Pettion to remove the faggy mod in the pic above (who has a gf)

you can sign by writing your name in comments

funny how all incels chanted praises towards azavii back when we were over at /r/incels yet some people criticise us for moderating with the same basic guidelines. who even are you?

retarded_dumbshit said:
funny how all incels chanted praises towards azavii back when we were over at /r/incels yet some people criticise us for moderating with the same basic guidelines. who even are you?
Bullshit, azavii never banned for insulting fakecels. NEVER

You guys for some reason protect people like tellem-t and zyros and twisted and we can't even call them out

curtis tits said:

yes he did, and that is simply a fact. he banned people, mostly normies but incels occasionally, if he thought they were too vicious towards incels. what do you know about the way /r/incels was moderated? clearly nothing.

>You guys for some reason protect people like tellem-t and zyros and twisted and we can't even call them out

we don't protect anybody. you sure have a lot of opinions that aren't based on facts.

curtis tits said:

You guys for some reason protect people like tellem-t and zyros and twisted and we can't even call them out

Protect me, they banned me, and I bet all the mods hate me because they are racist towards a young nigga like myself

retarded_dumbshit said:
curtis tits said:
yes he did, and that is simply a fact. he banned people, mostly normies but incels occasionally, if he thought they were too vicious towards incels. what do you know about the way /r/incels was moderated? clearly nothing.
I was on incels for a year, he didn't. I remember when you were a mod there and literally no one liked you because you were bluepilled as fuck. You don't know anything.

Tellem--T said:
Protect me, they banned me, and I bet all the mods hate me because they are racist towards a young nigga like myself
see? look at this guy? Having his own attractive pic in his profile constantly boasting about his frame and good looks, and look at this comment and tell me he isn't trolling truecels

curtis tits said:
see? look at this guy? Having his own attractive pic in his profile constantly boasting about his frame and good looks, and look at this comment and tell me he isn't trolling truecels

wtf I'm subhuman, I'm angle frauding in that pic, and lol everybody here brags about something in their sigs. And when did I boast about my looks? Lol

I'm going to guess that this is TheVMan. Hilarious how quick you change your tune. "Plzzz, I won't insult anyone anymore, I need to be on this site really badly, it's only 1 day but plzzzz unban me." Then when your request gets denied, suddenly you are all fire and brimstone behind pseudo-anonymity.

I stand by my words - the rules are the rules, and I enforce them, simple as that. This isn't a matter of semantics, popularity, status, inceldom or fakeceldom or whatever the fuck, attractiveness, ANYTHING. It's simply a matter of who breaks the rules and who doesn't, who gives the moderation staff unnecessary grief and who doesn't. Going down that line of thought, I'm looking forward to making sure you can never post on here again.

EDIT: Also, if you found my girlfriend somewhere, please introduce me to her because I haven't met her yet. I'd love to see the post that you got this retarded idea from.

curtis tits said:
I was on incels for a year, he didn't. I remember when you were a mod there and literally no one liked you because you were bluepilled as fuck. You don't know anything.

the first part of that is either a lie or a clear representation of your naivete (since i never saw azavii ban anybody that means it never happened). how would you even know if a mod banned somebody? you wouldn't. i was a mod of the subreddit and personally witnessed the way he moderated. secondly, as far as i know nobody ever talked about me when we were in the subreddit. please, tell me why people were supposedly talking shit about me. what bluepilled things did i supposedly say? you are clearly talking out of your ass and deserve to be banned, but for the sake of transparency i want people to see this thread.

curtis tits said:

personally i'd like it if there was a new rule stating that it is prohibited to have a photo of yourself in your avatar, but that's something the moderation team has to discuss.

retarded_dumbshit said:
personally i'd like it if there was a new rule stating that it is prohibited to have a photo of yourself in your avatar, but that's something the moderation team has to discuss.

Zyros on suicide watch

While I do agree with how targeted attacks are treated here

The moderation is far from terrible
Normies=banned
Females=banned
Bluepilled people=banned
Bragging=banned

Far better than braincels

blickpall said:
I'm going to guess that this is TheVMan. Hilarious how quick you change your tune. "Plzzz, I won't insult anyone anymore, I need to be on this site really badly, it's only 1 day but plzzzz unban me." Then when your request gets denied, suddenly you are all fire and brimstone behind pseudo-anonymity.
I stand by my words - the rules are the rules, and I enforce them, simple as that. This isn't a matter of semantics, popularity, status, inceldom or fakeceldom or whatever the fuck, attractiveness, ANYTHING. It's simply a matter of who breaks the rules and who doesn't, who gives the moderation staff unnecessary grief and who doesn't. Going down that line of thought, I'm looking forward to making sure you can never post on here again.
EDIT: Also, if you found my girlfriend somewhere, please introduce me to her because I haven't met her yet. I'd love to see the post that you got this retarded idea from.
Shut up you cuck, you don't know anything literally. We all know you love sexy feminine boys to fuck you in the ass.
CUCK ass mod

curtis tits said:
Shut up you cuck, you don't know anything literally. We all know you love sexy feminine boys to fuck you in the ass.
CUCK ass mod

Aaaaaand now we have the confirmation for:

1. Ban dodging from a frequent rule offender
2. Targeted attack

Enjoy your perm!

retarded_dumbshit said:

In azavii we trust

blickpall said:
curtis tits said:
CUCK ass mod
Aaaaaand now we have the confirmation for:
1. Ban dodging from a frequent rule offender
2. Targeted attack
Enjoy your perm!
what ban dodging you fucking idiot, targeted attacks should be legal anyway this is a cucked forum

curtis tits said:
what ban dodging you fucking idiot, targeted attacks should be legal anyway this is a cucked forum

Depends on what targeted attacks though

I think calling someone a cuck or fag is fine 

But threats of murder or violence against someone should not be allowed

retarded_dumbshit said:

TheVman mostly called people fags

Did threatened people?

Themisterpepsi said:
TheVman mostly called people fags

Did threatened people?

no, he kept harassing a user (zyros) over and over again, following him into other threads to make fun of him. he didn't make any threats, but there's a difference between insulting someone a couple of times and hounding a person over and over again just to fuck with them. it didn't matter who the victim of his attacks was, this is just unacceptable behaviour.

retarded_dumbshit said:
no, he kept harassing a user (zyros) over and over again, following him into other threads to make fun of him. he didn't make any threats, but there's a difference between insulting someone a couple of times and hounding a person over and over again just to fuck with them. it didn't matter who the victim of his attacks was, this is just unacceptable behaviour.

Is he perma banned?

Just lol how the mods protect zyros. Holy shit at this fucking forum. Incels never win. Not even on a fucking incel forum. This is a brutal reminder.

Fuck these mother fucking mods. Most of them are dipshits.

fukmylyf said:
are you guys sure it was his alt?

no

anincelforlifelol said:
Just lol how the mods protect zyros. Holy shit at this fucking forum. Incels never win. Not even on a fucking incel forum. This is a brutal reminder. 

Fuck these mother fucking mods. Most of them are dipshits.

if somebody was following you into random threads and making fun of you, completely ignoring the topic of the thread that you're posting in and just quoting your posts with insults directed at you, we would have done the same. yes, we protected zyros, just like we would also protect you if you had been in his position.

edit: by the way, it's not only about "protecting" users either, it's about keeping the forum clean from low effort, low iq, pointless insults that lower the quality of this forum.

Tellem--T said:

Lmao you're racist to yourself too

Nautica1983 said:
Lmao you're racist to yourself too

It's impossible to be a racist when you are a nigger, no one called uncle ruckus a racist

retarded_dumbshit said:
no

if somebody was following you into random threads and making fun of you, completely ignoring the topic of the thread that you're posting in and just quoting your posts with insults directed at you, we would have done the same. yes, we protected zyros, just like we would also protect you if you had been in his position.

What a retarded thing to ban a fellow brother who is a fucking truecel over someone who isn't. This forum is literally complete bullshit. The fact that you guys continue to allow that faggot Zyros post when he clearly breaks rules with his constant bragging and annoying fucking photos, but hurrrr you only follow the rules when an incel breaks it, right? What a fucking joke. Are you even fucking incel? Are any of you mods even incels, or are you just failed annoying normies, or fakecel faggots who come on here and bitch that your life is over because you haven't fucked in a few months? Fucking hate all of you people.

Tellem--T said:
It's impossible to be a racist when you are a nigger, no one called uncle ruckus a racist

Wat. And why do you keep calling yourself a nigger?

Master said:
We're not protecting Zyros lmao. If I had my way about 2 months ago, Zyros would have been permabanned It's just that TheVMan constantly followed Zyros around and kept hounding him. I think that's the biggest issue here is that people think that we're protecting fakecels, which is simply not true. I ban Fakecels on the daily. We try to enforce the rules and be fair to everyone, but we're not protecting anyone and noone is above the rules.

Then who the fuck keeps letting him post his bullshit?

anincelforlifelol said:
What a retarded thing to ban a fellow brother who is a fucking truecel over someone who isn't.

being a "truecel" doesn't mean you get a free pass to go around shitting all over this website. we are not going to allow anybody, that is "truecels", incels, normies, you name it, turn this forum into a shit-flinging parade.

anincelforlifelol said:
This forum is literally complete bullshit. The fact that you guys continue to allow that faggot Zyros post when he clearly breaks rules with his constant bragging and annoying fucking photos, but hurrrr you only follow the rules when an incel breaks it, right? 

we always delete zyros' attention whoring threads.

anincelforlifelol said:
What a fucking joke. Are you even fucking incel? Are any of you mods even incels, or are you just failed annoying normies, or fakecel faggots who come on here and bitch that your life is over because you haven't fucked in a few months? Fucking hate all of you people.

do you have any more arguments or is it just dumb insults now? i am a khhv and as far as i know, so is everybody else in the mod team. stop being so emotional.

Nautica1983 said:
Wat. And why do you keep calling yourself a nigger?

Because it's a slang and I am a nigger unfortunately and so are you nigger

Tellem--T said:
Because it's a slang and I am a nigger unfortunately and so are you nigger

Nope. Just a normal black man. You on the other hand.......

Nautica1983 said:
You are, not me.

That's like saying your not human, you are a disgrace not even admitting your a nigger, be proud nggr

Tellem--T said:
That's like saying your not human, you are a disgrace not even admitting your a nigger, be proud nggr

Your a disgrace calling yourself a deragatory term, hating your race, and being proud of it, lol.

Nautica1983 said:
Your a disgrace calling yourself a deragatory term, hating your race, and being proud of it, lol.

We need to desensitize the word by calling it each other, if we don't say it, it will have a powerful meaning and could be used as a weapon by other races like in the past and now, by saying it often similar to the term "nigga" we could make it go mainstream and make it a slang, "nigger" is the next "nigga"
You feel me nggr

Tellem--T said:
We need to desensitize the word by calling it each other, if we don't say it, it will have a powerful meaning and could be used as a weapon by other races like in the past and now, by saying it often similar to the term "nigga" we could make it go mainstream and make it a slang, "nigger" is the next "nigga"
You feel me nggr

Makes some sense. Supposedly that's why blacks started saying *nigga* in the first place. Reminds of the Brits calling the colonist Yankees and then they started to proudly call themselves Yanks.

Nautica1983 said:
Makes some sense. Supposedly that's why blacks started saying *nigga* in the first place. Reminds of the Brits calling the colonist Yankees and then they started to proudly call themselves Yanks.

Yes but it's going to take awhile to desensitize the word, I'm talking generations, that's why we have to work together

This community doesn't value truecels like it used to do. It's over for truecel basement dwellers.

Anyone actually know if there's a community out there for actual incels (peeps who havn't even kissed a girl)? Or is this forum the best we got?

I guess mods could make a special forum on here for truecells to post on.

Well, thank goodness that there is the ban appeal section. Yes, I do think that somethings do go unnoticed (they also maybe some misunderstandings mixed in there), and they maybe some disproportionate rules used against othercels. People make mistakes...

It's usually natural to despise or be angst of those that are of higher authority than you, much like how some people don't like police officers, but there doing jobs as is. This is one of the reasons, why being a Mod can sometimes be tough.

I don't think Vman shouldn't get a permaban, I think a two week ban, would suffice enough for his punishment (a week for targeted attacks and a week for evading his ban). Permbanning from the get-go would leave a bit of distaste and it wouldn't look good in the long run, imo. Plus, we don't want to emulate Reddit.

Rd touched on Azavii permbanning others on the spot (I think that might be applicable to r/Incels, but not so much with incels.is), especially permbanning long time posters...