Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Reminder that teenagers with the body count of less than 20 will be called incels from now on

subjects of eve keep getting dumber, cant believe our forefather adam reproduced with such low iqness

subjects of eve keep getting dumber, cant believe our forefather adam reproduced with such low iqness
There is this guy in the comments who says he has had sex with 17 women at the age of 18

There is this guy in the comments who says he has had sex with 17 women at the age of 18
prolly a cheater, these types of males will be born with qualities necessary to get everything in life, while i suffer because i was born ugly and autistic due to gods horrible algorithm satanic rigged game. only ways to defeat a cheater, is to castrate him, so you can win this rigged game

What the world has come to, also i believe half of the upvotes are soy's. they're digging their own grave those fucking idiots.... slut shaming should be a thing, what's this thing about getting praise over being a slut, we live in such cucked times.

what are you talking about, they're clearly children after all. They were clearly raped and didn't choose to get deflowered by the entire football team, yikes sweaty.

What the world has come to, also i believe half of the upvotes are soy's. they're digging their own grave those fucking idiots.... slut shaming should be a thing, what's this thing about getting praise over being a slut, we live in such cucked times.
steal their pcs and force them to live in survival mode in minecraft

The brainwashed ones are the types to believe whoring around is ok. I’m not even religious but even I believe it is wrong and against what nature intended.

Thats just the average redditor who has the ability to somehow be the most obnoxious competent guy in the room at everything. Now imagine how retarded the average person is when they don't spend their time killing their brain cells with memorizing trivia like the average redditor,

People of both sexes want sex, women have infinite smv so they can have millions of sex partners while most males cant, women will always win in whoring competition. Thats why men used to slutshame and keep women in control while women fought to abolish slut shame, control and normalise constant fucking, abortions, etc. And they won.

they're digging their own grave those fucking idiots....
Exactly. Couldn't have said it better

what are you talking about, they're clearly children after all. They were clearly raped and didn't choose to get deflowered by the entire football team, yikes sweaty.
Lol

The brainwashed ones are the types to believe whoring around is ok. I’m not even religious but even I believe it is wrong and against what nature intended.
Yeah. After millions of years of evolution , thus is the first time females have this amount of sexual partner available.

And they won.
We need to do something . Mass protest is the first step

Is this a non-cucked version of r/redditmoment?

People of both sexes want sex, women have infinite smv so they can have millions of sex partners while most males cant, women will always win in whoring competition. Thats why men used to slutshame and keep women in control while women fought to abolish slut shame, control and normalise constant fucking, abortions, etc. And they won.
I hate women

I think it's not only sex that they want. A foid can have sex every day with a single guy or she can have sex once a week but every time with a different guy. The former involves more sex but isn't slutty. Rather, foids seem to want variety (but a variety solely comprised of Chads, of course) and yet the narrative states that it's only men who want variety. Or maybe it's hypergamy - them fucking a guy but then a slightly better one appearing.

I think it's not only sex that they want. A foid can have sex every day with a single guy or she can have sex once a week but every time with a different guy. The former involves more sex but isn't slutty. Rather, foids seem to want variety (but a variety solely comprised of Chads, of course) and yet the narrative states that it's only men who want variety. Or maybe it's hypergamy - them fucking a guy but then a slightly better one appearing.
Yeah, probably chasing adventure and excitement because they get bored easily.

Looks like typical soyddit to me

Teenage sluts today have bodycounts of 200 and up by the time they reach the age of 18.. So to them a number like 12 is basically the same as being a virgin.

Any bodycount higher than 1 is when i draw the lign and pull out a bible

To be fair, she was kinda the only woman on earth at the time. Imagine if eve was so bitchy that Adam became volcel.:feelskek: