Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Reminder that struggling with a chronic condition is even worse for incels

GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

GrAYcel (he/him)
★★★

View: https://youtu.be/EvN7R1oRuOI

I don't know how accurate of a description of schizophrenia that is. What I noticed, though, is that this guy had a new relationship at around 16 (0:38) (or maybe 18 because idk who the hell graduates from high school at 16) and got support from a girlfriend (2:28). Imagine how much worse it is for schizocels, especially ones whose parents treat them like shit or neglect them.

And there's this comment:
A condition like this never goes away, that's why diagnosis and support are so, so important. People can cope when they know what they're dealing with, and they have someone who cares.

And yet they say "you don't need a girlfriend bro", "just enjoy life bro".

:feelsbadman:

The only good thing is that we "know what we're dealing with" thanks to the blackpill... but no one believes us.

Being non nt is the worst thing that can happen to a man:cryfeels:

I’m just so sad
I have chronic depression and ptsd it’s the same hardness bro

Last edited:
Schizophrenia by itself can't make someone an incel. The guy in the video even had a relationship as you mentioned.

Having autism and social anxiety is much worse :cryfeels:

Schizophrenia by itself can't make someone an incel. The guy in the video even had a relationship as you mentioned.

Having autism and social anxiety is much worse :cryfeels:
I agree. There was a chart that people kept posting which showed that autistic men had it the worst in terms of how likely they are to have kids. I haven't saved it and I can't find it but you may have seen it.

Ironically, we - the ones without a support network - also happen to be the most likely to have the most social anxiety for the same reason.

Not just chronic conditions but any sort of major health implications. One of my biggest fears in life is being diagnosed with cancer or something after my parents die. Imagine having to fight such a draining, painful illness with no love and support by your side. I forgot where I read it but I saw that the mortality rate of cancer skyrockets for people who are alone. I would probably just kill myself in the beginning to save myself from the Hell.

I would probably just kill myself in the beginning to save myself from the Hell.
That's my plan for when I get cancer. I don't even hope to survive it unless it's caught in its early stages, which is very unlikely. We - men - tend not to care about our health, be it mental or physical. And not to mention incels.

Unfortunately, I don't have the balls to rope so I may have to hope that I can get legal euthanasia somewhere abroad. I don't feel alive and yet I dread the thought of killing myself just because I know that death is completely irreversible.