Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder that society wants you dead

kkt6

kkt6

The only salvation is in NEETopia
Society at large wants you as an economic slave paying tribute to senator Chad on one hand and an unfaithful roastie wife on the other (all while raising Chad's kid as she sluts around some more). No complex society can function without a caste of virtual slaves, and that's where you come in. 

The collaborationist normie is perfectly content keeping you down so long as he can get his supply of drunk sex a few times a month and social validation.   

Failing that, you need to die in jail for threatening their little gynocratic paradigm. Speaking against it makes you dangerous; you're either thrown in a ward for anti-social behaviour, or you're socially stigmatised to the point that you'll hopefully take your own life and get out of the picture.

"Suicide prevention" is just a scam to keep you paying the bills while continuing in the same abusive, exploitative light; remaining subjugated by this insane social order. Step out of line, and you'll become society's whipping boy again; after all, it is a completely just world and outcomes are always fair, so if bad things happen to you that means you must be a bad person and it's fair to bully you. 

You have no allies, only enemies. You're up against the wall, now what are you gonna do about it?

Its ok the feeling is mutual. I want society burned down to the ground and the nations that constitute it to be turned into glass parking lots.

/pol/cel said:
Its ok the feeling is mutual. I want society burned down to the ground and the nations that constitute it to be turned into glass parking lots.
takbir

0 fucks given

I make more money per year than my cousin who is a geneticist and I do the following things for a living:

eWhoring
Sports betting
Cryptocelling

Just fucking lmfao @ your face if you think I care what society demands or expects from me. I write my own rules and live my own life.

PS - I did graduate from university.

High IQ post, taken into account