Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder that SEX LIFE is a phrase used in everyday conversation

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Like it's nothing. People have sex lives apparently, it's no big deal.

foids and 7+ men are having an all out orgy

then even normshits get multiple girlfriends

over for us

i never hear normies talking about sex. they mostly talke about cucked things like netflix series or their boring job

My sex life is entirely between my hand and all the bitches who rejected me in the past.

My sex life is jacking off to creepshots and getting satisfaction out of the idea that the woman would hate that someone like me has seen her naked.

my sex life was born dead

I thought that was just something for TV or married people. It's so fuckin over.

Like it's nothing. People have sex lives apparently, it's no big deal.
It's just another way for them to casually remind you and others around them that they have something that not everyone can have.
i never hear normies talking about sex. they mostly talke about cucked things like netflix series or their boring job
It's mostly foids that bring up talk about sex if you have seen twitter and social media. Overhearing what they say in college it's pretty much the same.

Remember that if you aren't having sex, you aren't even alive

My sex life is jacking off to creepshots and getting satisfaction out of the idea that the woman would hate that someone like me has seen her naked.
Heh heh. Yeah.

The thrill booster of being sexually repellent...

Eye rape indeed!

It's just another way for them to casually remind you and others around them that they have something that not everyone can have.

It's mostly foids that bring up talk about sex if you have seen twitter and social media. Overhearing what they say in college it's pretty much the same.
ragefuel ngl

Tbh I still think sex is a meme and a joke that doesn't exist and that no one does it. I'm stuck in that 5 year old mentality :feelsbadman:

Tbh I still think sex is a meme and a joke that doesn't exist and that no one does it. I'm stuck in that 5 year old mentality :feelsbadman:
i would feel the same, but when you hear load moans from your neighbours, and hear everyone talk about it like it's nothing, you just can't ignore it.

i would feel the same, but when you hear load moans from your neighbours, and hear everyone talk about it like it's nothing, you just can't ignore it.

Where do you hear people talking about it?