Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Reminder that romantic gestures as an ugly male get you nowhere

• Thread starter retard_supreme0
  • Start date
retard_supreme0

retard_supreme0

Autist
★★★

Being attractive to women is all that matters. NOTHING ELSE.

doing that is both low IQ and high IQ ngl

after just doing it and pushing it to the logical conclusion, he definitely knows what is going on and what's up. after pushing it that far I doubt he's still got questions in his mind about how things are and if it's worth ever doing that again, trying to "will into existence" a relationship with the girl you like. that idea won't go away on its own but it will if you just do stupid shit like that all the way to the bitter end, at least once.

The only place a persistent ugly male will go is to jail. He will be laughed out of the courtroom if he decides to sue them.

It just takes this sort of shit for a man to go:feelsclown:

Lmao @ his boomer dad.

Persistence pays off sonny. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

This is why most sub7 males are doomed to inceldom

i could have sympathy if he didn't try to cuck someone else.

lol at the last line

Never began for tablegamecels

“My dad told me persistence pays off”

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Based boomer dad fucking over his own son

Day of the pillow when?

You get nowhere as an ugly male in general

Wow, this is brutal... apparently just wanting a girlfriend is considered harassment now.

The :bluepill: is harmful and dangerous. Ugly men need to be told, very clearly, to give up early and often. A smart man knows when to give up and retreat.

Last edited:

I see BBC didn't pay off... :feelskek:

"my dad told me persistence pays off"

Being raised bluepilled is child abuse.

When we think of that we think of 6'5 Tyrone. Not some 5'7 nerd at D&D that probably looks like that Somali guy from captain Phillips.
I know, but cucks here make it out as if as long as you're black you'll slay, it doesn't matter if both your legs are amputated and you get fed through a straw.

Being romantic as an incel is rape

She has a boyfriend, and she told him no, and he still went for it. Guy is just asking for it. This doesn't even count as being romantic he WAS being creepy by continuing to pursue her even after being rejected. Boomer dad advice will land him to jail at some point.

Also, the last line shows him that he is also immoral.

“My dad told me persistence pays off”

Honestly, that line pissed me off. Not only that it is misguided but also endangers his son (at the very least getting him banned from obvsly one his main COPES...tablegaming).

Another thing that is upsetting is that really foids should not be in those types of gaming stores. Every single guy who goes to those things is ugly as all fuck....of course he is going to develop a crush on probably the only female he interacts with (other than his mother). However, this foid on some level probably only "works" there because of the male-attention she gets.

I fucking GUARANfuckingTEE she is no Taylor Swift. Probably some 180lbs bespectacled uggo whom most men on the street wouldn't pay attention to if she set herself on fire. Yet here she is going into a fucking hive of truecels and getting them banned from the store.

Cliffs: ERony
She has a boyfriend, and she told him no, and he still went for it. Guy is just asking for it. This doesn't even count as being romantic he WAS being creepy by continuing to pursue her even after being rejected. Boomer dad advice will land him to jail at some point.

Also, the last line shows him that he is also immoral.

As deluded as he is...in his defense he probably has ZERO experience with women (let alone conventionally-attractive ones you find at nightclubs)....he deserves some sympathy. Also remember, watching sitcoms/romantic comedies/horrible advice from his father could direct him to such delusion.

JFL at the last line

She has a boyfriend, and she told him no, and he still went for it. Guy is just asking for it. This doesn't even count as being romantic he WAS being creepy by continuing to pursue her even after being rejected.

Yup. This is probably how IT thinks we act, when it's usually bluepilled low-tier normies that act like this (like this guy).

JFL at the last line

LOL...so he is not only a black but a nerd? A BLERD so to speak...its fucking over....not to mention that this bitch is white for sure.

Fucking BLERDS are truly the truest of cels (just ask @FACEandLMS who spends his nights playing driving simulation games....probably because he doesn't own a car (so doubleOVER)).

In fact, this is one reason ethical adoption agencies don't give black boys to white families because it really fucks them up as neither black or white women want them later in life.

Cliffs: