Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL reminder that people actually live these kinds of lives

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★
this guy is 1 billion times the man any of us will ever be.

plastic tits

rich people all need to die tbh.

I honestly hate most Eurofags. Even the rich chads like this somehow manage to make me cringe. Germans speaking English with their grating fucking accent makes me want to genocide them.

Well spiritually he is the lowest of the low and in Buddhism he will reincarnate as a bullsh**. This is how I cope when such infuriating material is spat at my face at least... :confused::ping:

Imagine being so much of a cuck that you worship another man and blow smoke up his ass because he got lucky with the genetic lottery. Incels who worship Chads are the lowest of the low. If you've taken the blackpill then you are aware of determinism, of cause and effect, in which case you should be aware that Chads did nothing to earn their status.

Op you bitch boy.
Find a gay Chad to fuck you in the ass and hopefully give you hiv.

i want to see what happens when i poke her breasts with a needle

Not watching. The thumbnail was enough. Absolute rage fuel / sui fuel.

life is unfair and unforgiving

Too bad the rapefugees didn't get to them

Jay Alvarez is bigger suifuel

Lol and we only want 1% of that.

You see the genetic quality the man has, life as fucked with us since the day we were born.

Well spiritually he is the lowest of the low and in Buddhism he will reincarnate as a bullsh**. This is how I cope when such infuriating material is spat at my face at least... :confused::ping:

Imagine being so much of a cuck that you worship another man and blow smoke up his ass because he got lucky with the genetic lottery. Incels who worship Chads are the lowest of the low. If you've taken the blackpill then you are aware of determinism, of cause and effect, in which case you should be aware that Chads did nothing to earn their status.
you seem to not understand what worship means. Its just a video showcasing how good chads life is, a component of the blackpill...

You called me a chad worshiper awhile back for...posting studies about testosterone?

you seem to not understand what worship means. Its just a video showcasing how good chads life is, a component of the blackpill...

You called me a chad worshiper awhile back for...posting studies about testosterone?
Link on me doing that? I don't remember that at all.

My problem is not with the video, or with displaying the disaprity between Chads and Incels, my problem is with "1 billion times the man any of us will ever be" that's the statement of a self-hating cuckold. A Chad being born lucky doesn't make him more manly than us, I'm sure there are gymcels on here who could bash his skull in.